Durr-hurr
0 (0%)
Maximum durr
0 (0%)
Ultimate hurr
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 11, 2014, 07:41:23 AM

Author Topic: Buttman!'s Endless Zombies!|  (Read 39464 times)

Not you :\
Oh god I read "I made this" and thought it was me

im goin blind

wait
can admins access the donator without paying?

wait
Then we might as well all get admin if they can!

wait
Yes, I added a bypass for admins but as snake sais they can just apply so ill remove it once my pc is fixed

I am thinking of making a new map.

You should make it hilly, except refrain from using ModTer. Use cubescaping instead.

You should make it hilly, except refrain from using ModTer. Use cubescaping instead.

I don't know, I really like modter for dm maps. It gives the players a lot of space, which imo is very important in Blockland.

I could do both, modter in one area, and cubescape in another.

Quote from: TheNoob link=topic=253253.msg7409075#msg740 75 date=1396290359
wait
I don't think it should..  Because it is like saying, pay nothing to be a donor!

Im "Currenly" working on the city. Maybe we can add a map cycle?

ATTENTION! The latest update made a lot of new problems!
Without any doors guarding the spawn, the zombies mob it and swarm it, and since items aren't loaded immediately upon spawn, they usually kill us before we can even get to the load button.
Furthermore, attempting to buy the Old School Rifle in the shop gives me some random stuffty machine gun called the HK: Croakus. That was a waste of my 300 points and I want my loving rifle back.
Seriously Buttman, at least readd the doors and the weapons. I'm guessing the OSR wasn't the only one changed without notice. The description even told me it was the OSR, but NOPE! It's a pile of stuff!

Also the HK: Croakus can be fired even when the ammo counter is in the negatives, making it an infinifire stuffty damage lowaccuracy mg. Not at all what I expected when I tried to buy an OSR.

I BOUGHT THE GUNS AKIMBO AND IT DIDN'T GIVE ME ANYTHING! THAT'S FIVE HUNDRED POINTS FOR loving NOTHING! WHAT THE forget IS THIS BULLstuff?!?

AND NOW A RANDOM CRATE GAVE ME loving NOTHING AS WELL! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

Buttman! Get the forget over here and fix the server!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 05:45:20 PM by King of the Bill »

FURTHERMORE!
The loving "entire wave of rocket zombies". WHOSE IDEA WAS THAT? THOSE THINGS ARE OVERPOWERED AS IS! WE DON'T NEED DOZENS OF THEM ON US AT ONCE! WE ARE ALL DYING!
AND NOW THERE'S AN  ENTIRE WAVE OF DEMOLITION ZOMBIES. GREAT. WE ARE DYING THROUGH WALLS. SQUARED.
Not to mention that a random crate gave me loving NOTHING AGAIN.
 ALSO
THE MECH PLAYERTYPE IS BROKEN, AS ARE AT LEAST HALF OF THE OTHERS.
THEY DONT GIVE YOU ANYTHING AND THEY STILL EAT YOUR POINTS.
GODDAMNIT BUTTMAN! FIX THIS!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 05:53:02 PM by King of the Bill »