Durr-hurr
0 (0%)
Maximum durr
0 (0%)
Ultimate hurr
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 11, 2014, 07:41:23 AM

Author Topic: Buttman!'s Endless Zombies!|  (Read 39439 times)

FURTHERMORE!
The loving "entire wave of rocket zombies". WHOSE IDEA WAS THAT? THOSE THINGS ARE OVERPOWERED AS IS! WE DON'T NEED DOZENS OF THEM ON US AT ONCE! WE ARE ALL DYING!
AND NOW THERE'S AN  ENTIRE WAVE OF DEMOLITION ZOMBIES. GREAT. WE ARE DYING THROUGH WALLS. SQUARED.
Not to mention that a random crate gave me loving NOTHING AGAIN.
 ALSO
THE MECH PLAYERTYPE IS BROKEN, AS ARE AT LEAST HALF OF THE OTHERS.
THEY DONT GIVE YOU ANYTHING AND THEY STILL EAT YOUR POINTS.
GODDAMNIT BUTTMAN! FIX THIS!
I BOUGHT THE GUNS AKIMBO AND IT DIDN'T GIVE ME ANYTHING! THAT'S FIVE HUNDRED POINTS FOR loving NOTHING! WHAT THE forget IS THIS BULLstuff?!?

AND NOW A RANDOM CRATE GAVE ME loving NOTHING AS WELL! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

Buttman! Get the forget over here and fix the server!
Also the HK: Croakus can be fired even when the ammo counter is in the negatives, making it an infinifire stuffty damage lowaccuracy mg. Not at all what I expected when I tried to buy an OSR.
ATTENTION! The latest update made a lot of new problems!
Without any doors guarding the spawn, the zombies mob it and swarm it, and since items aren't loaded immediately upon spawn, they usually kill us before we can even get to the load button.
Furthermore, attempting to buy the Old School Rifle in the shop gives me some random stuffty machine gun called the HK: Croakus. That was a waste of my 300 points and I want my loving rifle back.
Seriously Buttman, at least readd the doors and the weapons. I'm guessing the OSR wasn't the only one changed without notice. The description even told me it was the OSR, but NOPE! It's a pile of stuff!
Quadruple post, shame.

Quadruple post, shame.
I'm kinda mad and not really focusing on posting.

So list of what's broken:
Buying the OSR gives you the HK: Croaker.
Buying the Guns Akimbo gives you loving NOTHING!
Buying the HE grenade gives you the HK:L96
Buying the Mech Playertype gives you loving NOTHING!
Buying the random crates tends to give you loving NOTHING! My success rate for getting something from them is 1/4. Duskhelt's is the best at 5/8. Another poor sap got 2/20 for his success rate.
The timescale has been INCREASED
The starter gun, the M9, is not available in the shop ANYWHERE.
The soldier zombies got their fire rate upped.
The spawndoors have been deleted so the zombies swarm the spawn area within ten seconds of round start.
Buying an EXTRA LIFE gives you loving NOTHING!
Someone has a Homing Rocket Launcher; it is Person543 ID 42590, also possibly The Original Bob ID 19466
The server is lagging to all hell for no apparent reason.
And that's only the things that I've TRIED. Every single loving thing I've tried to get has been broken aside from the G17 in the shop. It's that bad.
loving EVERYTHING BROKE. OK? GET OVER HERE AND FIX IT!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 06:21:24 PM by King of the Bill »

I'm kinda mad and not really focusing on posting.

So list of what's broken:
Buying the OSR gives you the HK: Croaker.
Buying the Guns Akimbo gives you loving NOTHING!
Buying the HE grenade gives you the HK:L96
Buying the Mech Playertype gives you loving NOTHING!
Buying the random crates tends to give you loving NOTHING! My success rate for getting something from them is 1/4. Duskhelt's is the best at 5/8. Another poor sap got 2/20 for his success rate.
The timescale has been INCREASED
The starter gun, the M9, is not available in the shop ANYWHERE.
The soldier zombies got their fire rate upped.
The spawndoors have been deleted so the zombies swarm the spawn area within ten seconds of round start.
Buying an EXTRA LIFE gives you loving NOTHING!
Someone has a Homing Rocket Launcher; it is Person543 ID 42590, also possibly The Original Bob ID 19466
The server is lagging to all hell for no apparent reason.
And that's only the things that I've TRIED. Every single loving thing I've tried to get has been broken aside from the G17 in the shop. It's that bad.
loving EVERYTHING BROKE. OK? GET OVER HERE AND FIX IT!

Calm your tits, Buttman is going to be offline more often now.

Once I get on I will fix it. When the server crashed everything broke.

King.
If you loving complain and dont like the server glitches
then GTFO

and buttman
why dont you close admin apps for now just in case people go to the donator for free :/

and buttman
why dont you close admin apps for now just in case people go to the donator for free :/

I think I will just make it donors only, even if you are admin you still will not get it.

He is using VCE, and I will fix that, admins only can obviously have it if they donate.

King.
If you loving complain and dont like the server glitches
then GTFO

and buttman

I did actually lol
just waiting on Visolator to fix stuff now.

I did actually lol
just waiting on Visolator to fix stuff now.
Should be on the server within 30 mins, on my way home.

Should be on the server within 30 mins, on my way home.
Thanks a ton.
It seems like every server crash in my recent time has corrupted something. First Annie's, then Annie's again, then Tezuni's, then Annie's one more time, now this one.

There are going to be less crashes now, since it seems that the DoS attacker has given up.

There are going to be less crashes now, since it seems that the DoS attacker has given up.
Excellent, I am also thinking of making a mod for the server, if it crashes, it can start loading recent autosaved bricks and starting the mode on itself.

Excellent, I am also thinking of making a mod for the server, if it crashes, it can start loading recent autosaved bricks and starting the mode on itself.
It's very easy to make a Slayer gamemode auto-start with the BL server.
It's literally on the "Edit" GUI, under "Advanced options" or something like that. Tell Buttman to make it auto-start.

Would you appreciate somebody building you a new map? I have the free time and I'm pretty good at building.

Would you appreciate somebody building you a new map? I have the free time and I'm pretty good at building.
Sounds good.

I am about to be done with this server, I was almost done fixing everything until you cleared the bricks while I warned you that your plan would not work, hammer. It's like I basically tried to make something and I got nothing for it. If the events on the save are not there, don't expect the duplicator to fix it. It was a save error.

Well, Visolator was almost done fixing things when Hammer tried to help and broke everything. Now Viso left and it looks like Hammer just flat out won't do things the manual way, leaving little hope for a repaired and functioning server. The only thing that has been fixed as of now is the player datablock (set back to 7 slots) and the timescale (set back to 1). But hammer just wouldn't listen.
Shoulda just let Visolator fix it, dude.