Author Topic: Official CoD Black Ops Rant Thread  (Read 3354 times)

Go forget yourself, you goddamn fanboy.

Stop hopping on the bandwagon thinking "Black ops sucks herp herp full of quicksc0pez". Give me a few examples of why you think it's a bad game, and I will try to counter them.

RC Car go boom. Not funny. Me sad.

Stop hopping on the bandwagon thinking "Black ops sucks herp herp full of quicksc0pez". Give me a few examples of why you think it's a bad game, and I will try to counter them.
It is a bad game because:
-The community managed to break both of my eardrums, forcing me to mute everyone in a lobby so I can't change my setup during countdown
-It is filled with people that apparantly enjoy sitting in the next corner
-Everyone uses automatic shotgun fire boomboom
-It is also filled with 15th prestige gold camo hacks
-Every 3 seconds there is a helicopter ready to rape your ass, weither you are winning or not.
-Everytime you want to duck you do this lazy made stupid pronejump thing that delays you getting on the floor by an approx 5 hours.

camping is legit
problem officer?

camping is legit
problem officer?
Yes. I really don't see what is relaxing and fun about sitting in the corner with your akimbo shotguns shooting every bypasser. Seriously, if that makes you feel good you need help/attention.

Yes. I really don't see what is relaxing and fun about sitting in the corner with your akimbo shotguns shooting every bypasser. Seriously, if that makes you feel good you need help/attention.
first out your head out of your ass
i never said i enjoyed it
its just a way to not suck in my book instead of running out in the open getting raped by helicopters at every waking moment

If you complain about campers, you're the one who needs
help/attention.

In all my years of playing the Call of Duty franchise, I can most proudly say that I never complained of camping. Ever. Not even when I got really mad.

Want to know why? It's not a valid excuse. Sure, they sit waiting for you, whoa, big deal. That means you're not playing the game properly.

They have countermeasures for those things. Snipe them back if they are camping with a sniper. If they are in a room, you can throw a grenade, or a FLASHBANG which is what it's intended FOR.

And no, don't go "You're just saying that because YOU camp".

Nope. I never ever camp. I find it not fun at all, but it that's the persons gaming type, I proudly commend that person for choosing something they can do. The game would be boring if everyone was a rusher like me. That's what other games are for.

It is a bad game because:
-The community managed to break both of my eardrums, forcing me to mute everyone in a lobby so I can't change my setup during countdown Kids will be kids, they are on every game so stop complaining.
-It is filled with people that apparantly enjoy sitting in the next corner Read above
-Everyone uses automatic shotgun fire boomboom Oh, they were put in the game. I assumed that meant you can use it.
-It is also filled with 15th prestige gold camo hacks And? It's not like it makes it unfair. You're just jealous of the gold. No, I don't hack.
-Every 3 seconds there is a helicopter ready to rape your ass, weither you are winning or not. Don't get raped, killstreaks prevent the helicopter targeting you, as does rocket launchers with shooting them down. If people always get helicopers on you, you're doing something wrong.
-Everytime you want to duck you do this lazy made stupid pronejump thing that delays you getting on the floor by an approx 5 hours. No one runs and then just out of the blue stops dead in their tracks to go prone. There will be some sliding, even if it isn't the swan dive. If you're complaining about swan diving, then either A) Stop running and ducking combo, or B) Take the .2 second to stop running, then duck. You really exaggerated this.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 08:10:21 PM by Messes »

I played the game myself, it was boring as stuff. Plus, I deal with campers and quickscopers all the time in Bad Company 2, so I don't see why I would complain about them in another game.

-Snip-
My problem is that it is usually a group of 3 people with claymores, launchers and all the goodies.
It requires teamwork to remove theim. And that does not really exist.
I also dislike CoD and most crappy FPS because it starts discussions like these so easily.

I played the game myself, it was boring as stuff. Plus, I deal with campers and quickscopers all the time in Bad Company 2, so I don't see why I would complain about them in another game.
I like this game, because if there is someone camping in the corner I just blow up the corner.
I love those fully destructible enviroments.
Defenders never get vehicles though.

-Snip-
Whops , some quoting went wrong there.

You're just jealous of the gold.
I don't play Black Ops. I did it for a brief time, and now my dad usualy plays it.
Also , rocket launchers vs air support? Don't make me laugh. Those helicopters rape your ass well before you manage to finish your minute long lock on.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 08:13:41 PM by TheArmyGuy »

My problem is that it is usually a group of 3 people with claymores, launchers and all the goodies. Even better. One grenade gets you a triple kill, and their own claymores explode to kill them! Yeehee!
It requires teamwork to remove theim. And that does not really exist. Find a clan that does this. They exist
I also dislike CoD and most crappy FPS because it starts discussions like these so easily. Every competitive game starts a discussion. It's healthy to express your opinions and argue.

I don't play Black Ops. I did it for a brief time, and now my dad usualy plays it.
Also , rocket launchers vs air support? Don't make me laugh. Those helicopters rape your ass well before you manage to finish your minute long lock on.

Same, I don't play it anymore. In fact, want to see it? Okay.

Anywho, my father plays, and has played, Call of Duty for years. Let's just say he is absolutely, and shockingly, amazing and most of the school who has PS3 knows him. Yes, such a father to brag about<3.

If you can't kill it with a rocket launcher, put on Ghost/Ghost pro. It's not that hard.

Also the thing about the gold is kind of a joke lol. I'm sure you, and I, don't care about e-peen. But that is what seems to bug most people.

Defenders never get vehicles though.
Oasis. Right off the bat, too.

-Snip-
I hear the occasional "Goddamnit loving noobtubers"
And then a few seconds later a vast but brief chain of shotgun shells being fired.
I just don't see how people can find such a game relaxing.
I myself have played alot of MW2, wich akwardly, I find better than Black Ops, yet still disappointing.

Oasis. Right off the bat, too.
Oasis is fun untill the attackers steal your helicopter (Yes I am that bad I let that happen :|) and now have 2 Apachi/Hinds bombing the stuff out of the AA gun. But I do find it more fun because everyone also egts to eb attacker <3.

I myself have played alot of MW2, wich akwardly, I find better than Black Ops, yet still disappointing.

This about sums up my opinion as well. All the amazing and wonderful moments and memories from Mw2 and before are no stained with Black Ops, which everyone likes more. I sure don't.