Author Topic: Best of VerticalHorizon's Twitter  (Read 9101 times)

guys i have a confession i had no idea what pronoun to use for vertical for a good while because muh feeble brain.

guys i have a confession i had no idea what pronoun to use for vertical for a good while because muh feeble brain.

i think 'vertical' is a good indicator

The correct pronoun is "ve", but don't forget the antecedent and remember to check your spelling and grammar. You have 60 minutes to finish your test.

(People who still use words like pronoun outside of the english classroom need to kill themselves)

(People who still use words like pronoun outside of the english classroom need to kill themselves)

The correct pronoun is "ve"

hm

What alternatives to the word pronoun would you suggest?

What alternatives to the word pronoun would you suggest?
Identification Of Preferred State Of Being

planr's actually just the weakest troll. rule 1 of trolling is to make the people you're targeting look like morons. you're doing it backwards.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh im sorry?

my pronouns are block/blockhead/blockheadself and i appreciate you all for respecting them

The correct pronoun is "ve", but don't forget the antecedent and remember to check your spelling and grammar. You have 60 minutes to finish your test.

The thread is supposed to be for roasting VH, not you.

Take your feet and walk outta here

my pronouns are block/blockhead/blockheadself and i appreciate you all for respecting them

Now these are some pronouns to get behind

i am perfectly okay with this!