Author Topic: ~The Lounge~  (Read 935 times)

This is a Facility I have created for users at my server Just for the benefit of Interacting with their surroundings.

As you can see, It still needs some "buffing-up" But, I will get to that in no time flat.

Please feel free to rate, I am open to suggestions.

Pics:
1: The lounge from outside.
2: One of the Hallways
3:The courtyard
4: Activity area
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 03:53:42 PM by bejacks »

Also a view from the back:

3/10 threw up 37 times then ate some chicken threw up again and my mommy got mad

3/10 threw up 37 times then ate some chicken threw up again and my mommy got mad
Don't be such a jerk.

Don't be such a jerk.
Please feel free to rate, I am open to suggestions.

He's just expressing his opinion with descriptive aid instead of numbers.

I'm surprised you survived that.
Anyways, theres not much in the build, if it's 5 bricks high, I suggest making it higher.

I'm adding an eventing Room; which has kind of a Sci-fi theme to it. I also intend to make it wider, and a floor taller.

I will keep you updated.

I'm surprised you survived that.
Anyways, theres not much in the build, if it's 5 bricks high, I suggest making it higher.

Look closer, it's six. :O

I'd definately suggest doing what he said, though.  For a build on its own, a 19 heigh is not typically acceptable as a good build.  Also, don't use a blank wall.  It's good that you used a different color for the baseboard, but that isn't good enough for a good build.  If suggest using the vertical print plates that add depth to the walls.  Also, splitting the wall height in half by using different colors and a separating color makes a build look more detailed.  By adding vertical beams to the wall where the larger wall bricks meet make the wall look more realistic because walls typically do not have lines on them after painting where the drywall panels touch.

Look at the ceilings, too, because those bottom textures always look terrible in builds.  Eliminate this ugliness by using upside down print plates to make a matte finished ceiling.

He's just expressing his opinion with descriptive aid instead of numbers.
He overdid it, all he could of said is "It is not good".