Poll

link's feminine penis

good
8 (36.4%)
I'm not gay, but............. good
14 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Discussion [🦆: wuts poppin 🅱️?]  (Read 42837 times)

giant bat fire

I recently learned that can make any kind of chuchu jelly if you got elemental weapons. For example, you just drop any kind on the ground and attack it with fire, and it turns to red chuchu jelly. Works the other elements too.

so how many korok seeds do you have? i have 366

You can sell the heart containers?
My life is a lie
Go to Hateno Village and speak to a little boy near the entrance who will lead you to a posessed goddess statue (just below the big flag mound).
The statue will take a heart/stamina container from you for 100 rupees. Then it charges you like 125 to respend it where you want.

You can sell the heart containers?
My life is a lie
i beat the game and i just now figured out you can buy a house

i beat the game and i just now figured out you can buy a house
Did you know about building the town?

i think this is hole isnt intended
when you go in you trip acid

im frickin out man
so apperantly going under the terrain with your camera makes the colors go weeeird

i think this is hole isnt intended
when you go in you trip acid
im frickin out man
so apperantly going under the terrain with your camera makes the colors go weeeird
Breath of the Wild - Boundary Break

Breath of the Wild - Boundary Break
infact if you look to the right you can see a recolor of the plank above, infact, theres 4 copies of the image in this void, the one on the left just being a super distorted version of the original (visible in last picture not this one)
edit :

nvm i broke it
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 08:54:28 PM by crazies alt »

the yiga clan: we are starfishs™