Author Topic: The Sacred Order of The Harvest.  (Read 387115 times)

what was the point of making it multiplayer if you weren't going to let anybody enjoy it

I don't want non harvest members in my castle right now.

He's allowed to do this, showing off or not, it is his server and his clan. He isn't causing trouble either (banning unnecessarily, using crude behavior, etc.) lol
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 03:00:52 PM by Ducky duck »

I don't want non harvest members in my castle right now.
inviSIBLE WALLS

inviSIBLE WALLS

It would take too much effort for me to completely wall off a castle with invisible bricks. Also annoying on my end as I have to keep orbing just to go outside the perimeter.

It would take too much effort for me to completely wall off a castle with invisible bricks. Also annoying on my end as I have to keep orbing just to go outside the perimeter.
password the server
give password to harvest members

Seriously, if its bothering you so much go join someone else's server.
Or go ahead and make a drama to warn other players that "tony isn't letting anyone out of a box"

password the server
give password to harvest members

Then who is going to see my castle?

V8 had nothing but build boxes all the time. Nothing wrong with that.

Then who is going to see my castle?
take pictures
post on forums

Technically you shouldn't have been on the server anyways.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 03:49:42 PM by Lord Tony® »

V8 had nothing but build boxes all the time. Nothing wrong with that.
Well in that case, why don't you just restrict every feature added past v1 from everybody but yourself?
Also, i really don't understand why you keep putting certain words in bold text.

Technically you shouldn't have been on the server anyways.
Then it's your fault he got in the server.
You're the host, if you don't want someone in your server, ban them. They don't have any responsibility or obligation to not join.
Although personally i don't think you should ban people just because you don't like them.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 04:06:43 PM by Blockchip »

Well in that case, why don't you just restrict every feature added past v1 from everybody but yourself?

I do.

if you don't want someone in your server, ban them.

There's not much he can possibly do in a little box.

He's allowed to do this, it is his server and his clan.
Remember when Badspot made that famous quote?
"Just because it's your party doesn't mean you can fling stuff at people." Not his exact words but you know what I mean

All I did was disable jets.

The founding fathers didn't have jets when they built this country.