Author Topic: Anon BLF confessions  (Read 14738 times)

i want to rape and kill foxscotch
aw that's pretty mean actually

every time to go on the night discussion topic and see seth and co jackin each other off i want to choke myself to death
well then just don't visit it if it bothers u so much whoever :)

probably meant and stuff in the context of "and other stuff"
i know lol that's just how i read it the first time

blouk can you make a spreadsheet of the form available to us?

all i do is meme on the forums but handicaps still act like im 100% serious

either red spy or phantos

actually me

I submitted everything so far

actually me

so i see you want to rape and kill foxcrotch

actually me

how can you submit everything if I already did?!?!

I will destroy mcjob
Yeah, this totally doesn't make you sound like a loving 3 year old Kidalex.

Blockland should have an option where we can turn off the shaders but keep the shadows. Also, Blockland should have more sporting events like racing, football, and basketball. GBFL is fine and all, but that only happens for a few weeks each year, and after those events, there's nothing else to come back to. And Blocklanders tend to think that HUGE maps are the way to go. I believe smaller maps with simple ideas like a TDM or maybe a unique gamemode such as boulder dash should be done more. You Blockheads need to get together with like four or five players and make a gamemode together at the least. Stop thinking that You have to make the most complicated gamemode ever, just see what you can experiment with and go for it. I also think if you want more people to hop on the server, Modter is the way to go. It reduces lag by a million times and it can still look good if you guys really try. I usually start with big terrain for the base ground and work my way up towards the smallest possible terrain (8x is my limit). I believe that Tier + Tactical is one of the best weapon packs because of how fitting the weapons are to the game design-wise. I think more weapons should be pushed towards that style rather than making the most realistic weapons and items possible. And if you're not a good builder, but want to host a gamemode, just choose one from the forums! There are plenty of games that you can host that people will enjoy! Don't stress about wanting to create your own gamemode all of the time. Those gamemodes on the forums are for you. Use your resources. And don't stress about not having 99 players on a server. Sometimes having less players on a server can help create a more enjoyable experience. It creates less lag and helps forces a more cooperative relationship with the players on the server. If there are any song artists on these froums, you should create some custom music that people can use, and try out multiple genres! It can be a great exercise for your musical talents.

Ok I admit, I was the one who made this confession. I believe everyone needs to read this because I am tired of people trying to go big or go home.

imagine being this paranoid about what strangers think of you on the internet to the point where you start pointing fingers at random bullstuff like this

When you get BTFO'd by a loving joke