Author Topic: Some guy I know molested my gf, excuse me what the forget  (Read 7987 times)

yes she clearly has shown herself to be a very rational human being so this surely without any doubt will work one-hundred percent

Imagine not wanting to communicate with your SO
Imagine taking everything espio says at face value

remember that the perspective we get is all preprocessed through espios experiences. words dont describe how a person is very well.

Exactly

You should shoot him.. a question about why he keeps trying to get up in your girl.

Don't be afraid to kill.. a conversation between the two of them.

You need to make him bleed.. his guts out to you and find out what his deal is.

You should loving murder.. him with an icepick. Assert your dominance over this sea lamprey, you are the godmode horseshoe crab. The king always eats first among the trilobites and urchins.

You should hang him...

...In minecraft

Imagine taking everything espio says at face value
What do I gain from lying on an internet forum of a lego game?

Also brandon ignored my messaged request but send 3 of his friends asking if I was looking for trouble
loving lol
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 06:39:49 PM by espio100 »

What do I gain from lying on an internet forum of a lego game?

Also brandon ignored my messaged request but send 3 of his friends asking if I was looking for trouble
loving lol

Sorry, wording was confusing, I don’t mean that you’re lying, and it wasn’t an attack on your credibility. People love to fill in or project their own realities when it comes to limited perspectives. Your perspective is limited by fault of your own or not, just as you have only received a limited (albeit far-greater than the rest of us) perspective of the situation from your GF (since you weren’t ACTUALLY there). Stories get watered down or overblown all the time, especially on the Internet. People can assume all sorts of things when it’s just text on screen. I find it hilarious when people think they have someone’s situation figured out from such a narrow band of information. On topic: I’m glad things are sorting out alright, hopefully “Brandon” moves the forget on with his life.