Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5908704 times)

server is still up. . .
recommended mods?

I have OwnBlocks, Lockette, and Essentials so far.

EDIT: I dont want any block blockers or TNT blockers or any of that stuff. I'll get a mod like that when it's necessary.

EDIT2: I'm getting Plane Mod.

EDIT: I was getting Plane Mod, then it turned out that Media Fire is updating stuff like the cigarettegolas they are. they'll be done in like 5 to 10 minutes I think
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 01:44:50 AM by Aeschylus »

Would anyone want to participate in this? (Based off the Hunger Games)'

sounds fun
i'd love to play

That would be SOOO cool, but I can't play for 12 hours and I don't want to pay XD

That would be SOOO cool, but I can't play for 12 hours and I don't want to pay XD
bets are
optional

Sounds interesting.

server is still up. . .
EDIT: I was getting Plane Mod, then it turned out that Media Fire is updating stuff like the cigarettegolas they are. they'll be done in like 5 to 10 minutes I think

tell me when up

we should get a bl server that does that, using smaller maps so it doesnt last as long though

If any of you are looking for epic seeds, Then check out this site: http://www.minecraftseeds.info/

They got some epic seeds up display, Just look at the pictures, You will be amazed.

I'd join the Hunger Games.

If any of you are looking for epic seeds, Then check out this site: http://www.minecraftseeds.info/

They got some epic seeds up display, Just look at the pictures, You will be amazed.
Yeah. I have known about that place for a while and it is epic.

For the game, I have an idea.

If we do the bet idea, everyone could put in $1 to $10 into a Paypal account, this being optional, but the winner would take all. People who donate and win would get 100% of the money. If you didn't donate, you get 50 to 75% of the money and the rest goes to the second longest lasting person.

The second idea, the winner would get $10 amount of Steam games from me.

Anyways, if a lot of people want to play, we could get a list going.

I would like to play
another idea could be putting up some TF2 items