Author Topic: Who needs to be banned?  (Read 88786 times)

he was literally saying you shouldn't be banned you nut
i swear i have loving dyslexia god damn am i an idiot

while we r at it can we ban everyone that makes all their threads about stuff they found from reddit

sorry you dont understand
were yo implying i post stuff i find from reddit on the forums

chuck me in the mix why dont you
unova, you've been acting like a handicap the past 3 days, read your posts from before this thread, come back, and look at how much of an idiot you are
:\

were yo implying i post stuff i find from reddit on the forums
high intellect posting
:\
log out

I have been thinking about the forum dilemma all night while building. I think the bricks trigger a special burst of reason in my mind. my solution is to make reaper and furling co-moderators. if one of them motions to ban a person, the other has to second the ban. I believe they are the yin and yang of the blf: an idiot, and a guy pretending to be an idiot. (but which is which?) if they have equal leverage in decision making, we're looking at a moderating force with the power of two-and-a-half geniuses (accounting for the extra chromosome.)

verification/unova2, darthc3p0, grimlock, and adrenaline are really the only ones that actually just don't stop getting on my nerves. its honestly pretty easy to look through this thread though and just see who is enough of a jackass to give the boot. doesn't look like anyone right now is actually malicious though so that's actually really fortunate

I have been thinking about the forum dilemma all night while building. I think the bricks trigger a special burst of reason in my mind. my solution is to make reaper and furling co-moderators. if one of them motions to ban a person, the other has to second the ban. I believe they are the yin and yang of the blf: an idiot, and a guy pretending to be an idiot. (but which is which?) if they have equal leverage in decision making, we're looking at a moderating force with the power of two-and-a-half geniuses (accounting for the extra chromosome.)
easily the best post in this thread

the first thing im doing if i become forum moderator is deleting hat intercourse and banning myself for two weeks

verification/unova2, darthc3p0, grimlock, and adrenaline are really the only ones that actually just don't stop getting on my nerves. its honestly pretty easy to look through this thread though and just see who is enough of a jackass to give the boot. doesn't look like anyone right now is actually malicious though so that's actually really fortunate
i would like to amend this to include master matthew for he is far too stupid for this forum

i would like to amend this to include master matthew for he is far too stupid for this forum
ok dont being toxic now

the first thing im doing if i become forum moderator is deleting hat intercourse and banning myself for two weeks

thank god that guy always weirded me out