Author Topic: 9/11  (Read 9164 times)

Not really no, because that building is pretty much 100% plane-proof now
how do you ensure that? anti air?

don't tell anyone but there's an array of cannons every other floor
any punk ass plane that comes near will be reduced to debris smashing into the New York suburbs

by that i mean that the building won't collapse in on itself if a plane hits it. only a few floors at most will be affected and the main stairway shaft will always remain smoke free iirc

Go forget yourselves.  The image doesn't appear for me on three different connections.
Hotlinking from funnyjunk doesn't work and never has worked.  They have hotlink protection bullstuff so you're forced to go to their website to see the image, thus increasing traffic for their website and creating potential ad revenue.  You're literally nothing to them but numbers.
Also, funnyjunk is literally worse than Ebaumsworld for content theft.  It's at the bottom of the fountain that leads from content creators to image boards like reddit and 4chan, eventually ending up in the murky water that is funnyjunk.  Most of the time when there is a listed "source," it leads to the URL from which they took the image.  If this is another website that hosts other people's content such as tumblr (provided it's not the content creator's tumblr,) it's not a real source.
Attempting to go to the supposed image's URL redirects me to the page on funnyjunk, which doesn't even load anyways because their host is total garbage, and not a PNG image. This proves the image won't show for anyone who doesn't have it in their browser's cache.

chill

i just like that he wrote a pissy essay because he can't see an image while other people can
truly,
Koopa forgets his autism pills every day.

Go forget yourselves.  The image doesn't appear for me on three different connections.
Hotlinking from funnyjunk doesn't work and never has worked.  They have hotlink protection bullstuff so you're forced to go to their website to see the image, thus increasing traffic for their website and creating potential ad revenue.  You're literally nothing to them but numbers.
Also, funnyjunk is literally worse than Ebaumsworld for content theft.  It's at the bottom of the fountain that leads from content creators to image boards like reddit and 4chan, eventually ending up in the murky water that is funnyjunk.  Most of the time when there is a listed "source," it leads to the URL from which they took the image.  If this is another website that hosts other people's content such as tumblr (provided it's not the content creator's tumblr,) it's not a real source.
Attempting to go to the supposed image's URL redirects me to the page on funnyjunk, which doesn't even load anyways because their host is total garbage, and not a PNG image. This proves the image won't show for anyone who doesn't have it in their browser's cache.
maybe you should go outside and play with some sticks or something for awhile lol

eleventh page of thread

nevr 4get

by that i mean that the building won't collapse in on itself if a plane hits it. only a few floors at most will be affected and the main stairway shaft will always remain smoke free iirc

There's only one way to know for sure.

BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Missiles that can reach out to 35 kilometers(21 miles).

works perfect for me ;)