Author Topic: Chrono - speaks for itself  (Read 4985 times)

Ok, any counter arguments instead of a reaction gif? Seriously?
what is there to say? he doesn't seem nice? thats all
his posts obviously show hes really angry over a simple forum joke that should be taken lightly and the alot of his other posts aren't any better and/or nicer lol
who are you to judge?
I've heard enough to where I actually kinda find it funny

He sent me a link to meatspin in '08.
Confirmed richard.

I've heard enough to where I actually kinda find it funny
who are you to judge?

For some reason, I don't think you were supposed to respond to that, but okay

oh, i see what you mean lol

But I love to make bad puns, Adin! It's really adin my vocabulary!

op is a friend, chrono is in the clear.  way to be a friend, op.

cue the multiple "op is a friend" images

excuse the near double post but i hadn't read the whole thread in question in it's entirety until now.  it's users like reson that really drastically lower the quality of the forums with all the "lolz having fun!! XD" posts.

heedical's post was also absolutely on target too, holy christ.  i'm quoting it into here because it's beautiful.
it basically is pinned already with all the tards spamming their "my acronym is funny guys look!!" replies. there needs to be a separate board for this crap. the whole half of off-topic is loaded with these 'unofficial stickies' because people feel urged to post so they just dump a bit of their daily stuffposting into spam threads like "change/add a letter to the above post". or they sit in the "i'm desperate to know what others think of me!" threads waiting for someone to rate their avatar/sig/popularity so they can quickly comment again and hear someone else's rating, and repeat.

Chrono's overreacting to that joke thread, OP is overreacting to Chrono overreacting.

they're all friends k?

Chrono's overreacting to that joke thread, OP is overreacting to Chrono overreacting.

they're all friends k?
but where's your resoning?

Agreed. Candy Apple did overreact a little, and Chrono definitely blew it out of proportion.

but where's your resoning?

Agreed. Candy Apple did overreact a little, and Chrono definitely blew it out of proportion.
ok I forgeted up bad srry