Author Topic: RTB Development  (Read 331716 times)

You can still chat when you are displayed as offline. I just use it so that random people don't message me, but I can still message the people I want to.
That wasn't what he was asking for though.

I'm having an issue where if I change the server name through RTB's server settings GUI, it doesn't update it truly (like the master server doesn't get the new name). I have to forcefully push the default server settings gui and change it that way. Why would this be happening?

Have you updated to 4.04?

Have you updated to 4.04?

Probably not. We need a dedicated server updater.

I can't figure out how to .-.
It should automatically ask you to update upon starting blockland.

It should automatically ask you to update upon starting blockland.
Yeah, it does, but i have one of those special comps where I have to delete things and add other things, etc.

Yeah, it does, but i have one of those special comps where I have to delete things and add other things, etc.

Just delete System_ReturnToBlockland (in your add-ons folder) and then redownload it.

Opening and closing the RTB overlay causes spam of
Code: [Select]

Error: GuiObjectView::unHideNode() - node "" not found
ERROR: GuiObjectView::setNodeColor() - Node "" not found.

I'm having a problem editing a file to apply images.

Is this happening because I'm trying to add images to a file that has not been approved yet?

The screenshot uploading is quite temperamental at times and I'm not sure why. It's high up on the list of things to re-do but in the meantime I'd suggest trying a different browser.

This is ridiculous. RTB is crashing my game when I host. What is going on?

Why does RTB say my ID is 12265? I haven't been on that ID in nearly 6 months.