Author Topic: Elemental Spellpack  (Read 23716 times)

It will probably be released, it's just not done yet.

I'm hoping it's released. If Amade's decided to keep this as a private mod because of zoneark... then life itself will die.

First he said: probably not...and after jimmg's handicapation, im not sure he wants to release it. it might be stolen by friends and credit shallnt be given.

I MEAN: you should release and and no friends will steal it.

It's kinda funny that I was implicated as being the person who gave it to Jimmg (considering I have no contact with him outside of seeing him occasionally ingame).

Anyway no offense is taken, but I am postponing working on Summoner properly for a few days (again, I am a pro procrastinator) because I am busy playing another game. I'll be over it by Tuesday for another few weeks.

The link's still in somewhere in this topic...

It's still going to be released when done. Right now I'm perfecting the scripts and looking for sound effects.

It's still going to be released when done.

amade and M  <3

Well since were on the topic of your mods heres the walrus to.

/walrus activates it in-game.

http://willhostforfood.com/files4/9/2/8/9287079/Craftsmen_Walrus.zip

You're stupid, kind sir. Walrus has a huge script.

Great job, you got Walrus's hat.

amade and M  <3

And Spock, too!

Aaaanyways, this isn't (or shouldn't be, atleast) going to be released until we finish our Magicland TDM to go with it. Pull a Rotondo and post a save for a build to play the mod on, you know?

It's released
<link removed>

User was banned for this post
Wow oh wow

wait so are you gonna add the 10 slots to this add-on or make a separate magician for all spells?

You should give the darkness item a negative light, that would look cool :3

I played with these on the server before, they're pretty awesome. I was wondering though if the spells can be used with a non-magician player type?

Hurry up on the summoner, NAO :C

Hurry up on the summoner, NAO :C
I am postponing working on Summoner properly for a few days (again, I am a pro procrastinator) because I am busy playing another game. I'll be over it by Tuesday for another few weeks.

It's still going to be released when done. Right now I'm perfecting the scripts and looking for sound effects.
Yay!

sorry for jimmg & zoneark being jackasses, I've known jimmg to be one, but zoneark? I never thought of him to be a troll.

but zoneark? I never thought of him to be a troll.
Where have YOU been?