Author Topic: What do I do??  (Read 2407 times)

Okay, so I looked in my message on ROBLOX and Shedlestsky, the man himself wanted to trade me. I don't know if its a good trade, so you tell me.

Did anyone else get something like this?

first you should check which forum you're on

first you should check which forum you're on
I'm always bad about doing this type of stuff. Does ROBLOX Forums even have an image setting?

what the forget is a sonic shedletsky

This looks like a scam straight up, don't fall for it lol

alright i'm gonna help you anyways even though i haven't been on roblox in a good 3ish years
zip it has terrible price and very low demand and daring blond beard face is has an unstable price and ok demand

super super happy face has extremely high demand and is raising fast, you could always wait out a bit and sell it for a stuff ton of robux, don't accept the trade tho it's terrible

also shedletsky uses a trade bot

Do not loving accept anything this shedletsky's trade bot sends, 95% of the time their trade requests are stuff.

"huh huh i'll trade you this stick of gum for that 24-carat gold bar you got there huh"

op what forum are you on

zip it has terrible price and very low demand and daring blond beard face is has an unstable price and ok demand
super super happy face has extremely high demand and is raising fast, you could always wait out a bit and sell it for a stuff ton of robux, don't accept the trade tho it's terrible
what the forget

First you make the title less ambiguous.