Author Topic: Celau is Eon  (Read 30408 times)

because badspot doesnt loving know who you are and doesnt want to risk the revoke?
he permabanned poliwhirl because of a political argument i don't think badspot really gives a stuff if he were to revoke someone wrongfully (especially if there's enough evidence to give him doubt) when he could just give it back if it was actually a wrongful ban

this issue is that he's ban on sight. unova isn't ban on sight
If that is the case, how can you make this claim when Badspot clearly went over his account specificallh after a mistake ban, and let him go? If anything you should just report one of his posts, mention “I suspect he’s Eon” in the message, and leave it at that.

Making a topic like this only stirs stuff up, maybe cause someone to say something bannable. I would be surprised if Badspot had a wrong idea about who cealu really is, considering the whole incident with the mistake ban and his near-immediate reappearance under an alt key.

ravencroft/brillo and betelgeuse are bos
where is their drama?
Badspot likely wasn't notified or asked about who Brillo was and Betel just came back, Badspot was here recently, but very briefly, he likely hasn't noticed, and won't until he comes back and sees the flood of PMs and reports

If that is the case, how can you make this claim when Badspot clearly went over his account specificallh after a mistake ban, and let him go? If anything you should just report one of his posts, mention “I suspect he’s Eon” in the message, and leave it at that.

Making a topic like this only stirs stuff up, maybe cause someone to say something bannable. I would be surprised if Badspot had a wrong idea about who cealu really is, considering the whole incident with the mistake ban and his near-immediate reappearance under an alt key.
this lol
i find it really loving hard to believe that badspot wouldn't notice me if i was a revoke on sight user, especially after investigating me vigorously during that drama

all the evidence from this drama is from an easily faked source coming from a group of people who throw away $10 every few months (or just beg other people for money/keys if they still live with mommy and daddy) meanwhile i have the most conclusive piece of evidence available: badspot's decision on me
Badspot likely wasn't notified or asked about who Brillo was and Betel just came back, Badspot was here recently, but very briefly, he likely hasn't noticed, and won't until he comes back and sees the flood of PMs and reports
what relevancy does this have to grimlock's point

throw away $10 every few months (or just beg other people for money/keys if they still live with mommy and daddy)
ouch i'm handicapped lemme finish my sentence

who buy countless keys just to spam the forums or crash servers for "le epic funni"
are you sure you wanna trust these people

ouch i'm handicapped lemme finish my sentence

who buy countless keys just to spam the forums or crash servers for "le epic funni"
are you sure you wanna trust these people
I mean you did join our discord for a few months.

I mean you did join our discord for a few months.
i don't re-call actively participating in any of your stuffty raids or anything malicious
joining your discord doesn't mean i'm an official member and sponsor of your weaponized autism

i don't re-call actively participating in any of your stuffty raids or anything malicious
joining your discord doesn't mean i'm an official member and sponsor of your weaponized autism
you were a proud nigerian by choice though

you were a proud nigerian by choice though
i don't think i'm capable of making the choice of having a higher-up giving me a role in a discord

an intellectual conversation i just had with celau..

mm wow it's so easy to fake discord dms like god damn

https://youtu.be/feJ99NGf-5w
Celau really got loving exposed this time.. admission and alll.
Smh.

https://youtu.be/feJ99NGf-5w
Celau really got loving exposed this time.. admission and alll.
Smh.

the forget you been pming my bot.......................... ..

Badspot

• Administrator
I have banned kelau from the forum. 

I have banned kelau from the forum. 

How do we know raven wasn't faking those chatlogs?

Well, I stand corrected. Guess that is confirmation of his identity, or at least that of one who is ban on sight.