1 (2.7%)
zombie
3 (8.1%)
Michonne
1 (2.7%)
Barn Zombie #56
9 (24.3%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: The Walking Dead Season 2!  (Read 24134 times)

oh god i love this part
spoilers
when the gov. rapes the black girl, michone or whatever. oh ogd lol then he goes on to entrepreneur slap his zombie daughter
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 11:41:20 PM by CopBlock »

just google it and you will find it

So loving excited me and three other people are watching it all day :D so loving ready for season two!

How long has this show been on and how have I not heard about it until the second season??

How long has this show been on and how have I not heard about it until the second season??
it came out last year on Halloween and there were only 6 episodes so if you didn't catch it in that small time period you wouldn't hear about it much until now.

it came out last year on Halloween and there were only 6 episodes so if you didn't catch it in that small time period you wouldn't hear about it much until now.
ohok, and it sounds like a pretty legitimate series.

ohok, and it sounds like a pretty legitimate series.
it's badass

it was an awesome show last year, and its even more awesome now since there was a huge cliffhanger after that one guy died and they all left.

it was an awesome show last year, and its even more awesome now since there was a huge cliffhanger after that one guy died and they all left.

It's not that big of a cliffhanger, the guy whispers in his ear.

That cop's wife is a whore. She thinks her husband is dead and she is loving other guys.