Poll

Do you like it?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Let's settle this - Do you like Dubstep or not?  (Read 1071 times)

A lot of people are raging at dubstep music and others raging about people not liking the music.

How about we have a poll for this, instead? It's simple. You like it, vote yes. You don't like it, vote no.

If somebody likes it, it's their choice. Same goes for if they don't like it. You're also not going to sway their opinion by insulting and berating them for it.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 05:37:39 PM by Kingdaro »

DUBSTEP PWNS YOUR FACE.

You're also not going to sway their opinion by insulting and berating them for it.

what's dubstep?

Search it up on youtube and listen. It's a music genre.

Dubstep is like a brick wall but you build off of it to make hospitals and hotels which is different songs.

Dubstep is like a brick wall but you build off of it to make hospitals and hotels which is different songs.
No. Dubstep's one of those brickwalls you'd just want to use a sledgehammer on/has been sledgehammered :)

Dubstep is amazing.

<3 wobble bass
wubwubwabababababawahhhhhh

hmm
sounds cool

i guess i like dubstep

what's dubstep?
The sound of transformers having love,
I don't really mind it though, I wouldn't say I like it more than regular music but it sounds pretty cool in a car with subwoofers.

No. Dubstep's one of those brickwalls you'd just want to use a sledgehammer on/has been sledgehammered :)
See: My awesome new Rift-inspired signature.