Author Topic: Burp! Happenings and banter  (Read 29400 times)

If your kids on the forums, keep him away from drama, it's full of people calling eachother ignorant forgettards.

He's thinking a map, like some sort of battle arena, apparently.
I know how to make maps. I've made 1 but I'm working on another.

:cookieMonster: how do you make a map?

:cookieMonster: how do you make a map?
I could teach your dad, who could teach you. If you want. He may know some things already however.

I think I saw your son once. I was in a DM (where trust is not needed), and he spammed me with trust requests. When the trust window pops up, you can move/aim correctly. So it gets annoying. That's probably one reason why he isn't liked, alongside his high ID. Avoid servers that discriminate like that.

I think I saw your son once. I was in a DM (where trust is not needed), and he spammed me with trust requests. When the trust window pops up, you can move/aim correctly. So it gets annoying. That's probably one reason why he isn't liked, alongside his high ID. Avoid servers that discriminate like that.
He may of been doing that before that problem was solved. Anyway, he was probably doing that to get you killed  :cookieMonster:

I'll look into the map- making, thanks!

He's all about the island robot wars today... Giant Mechs!

Giant mechs Who remembers back in v8/9 at Baddy's server all those GIANT awesome blockheads :D

I'll look into the map- making, thanks!

He's all about the island robot wars today... Giant Mechs!
His sever is never up when I look for it. D:

He changes the name, if that matters, but he's kept his player name the same for awhile now, Dark Age a.k.a. Burp!

He changes the name, if that matters, but he's kept his player name the same for awhile now, Dark Age a.k.a. Burp!
Thanks. Joining.