Author Topic: Daemon18553  (Read 7922 times)

1. You can't even edit on Drama.
2. It's not my first day on the forums.
3. You quoted my picture, and then I quoted your post. Quotes within quotes are automatically spliced out, and I didn't feel like looking for the URL.

There is a no edit button for a reason. Check your posts before you do it. That way you can't say "I made a mistake, please forgive me!" in drama it's your responsibility. The fact that you are denying it to the extreme proves your a troll. Anyone who knew it wasn't true would just say "I'm not a troll" and would have just left, confident that they aren't going to get banned.

You know you forgeted up real badly so you are doing your best to cover it up.

Yeah, I forgot about that. Yet, if you were to already know that, why would you formulate that response? Still admittance to trolling.

The fact that you are denying it to the extreme proves your a troll. Anyone who knew it wasn't true would just say "I'm not a troll" and would have just left, confident that they aren't going to get banned.

I'm not denying jack stuff.

Yeah, I forgot about that. Yet, if you were to already know that, why would you formulate that response? Still admittance to trolling.

Because I was in a rush. Also, is my signature really trolling?

I'm not denying jack stuff.

Stop cursing and I'll believe you.

Because I was in a rush. Also, is my signature really trolling?
Excuses, excuses, and excuses. I didn't even say that your signature is an admittance to trolling. I say that the way you behave and your before response are.

Stop cursing and I'll believe you.

Ehhhh, forget you.

Excuses, excuses, and excuses. I didn't even say that your signature is an admittance to trolling. I say that the way you behave and your before response are.

Then why include my avatar?

Ehhhh, forget you.

Go get banned for flaming also.

Two rules broken in one day!

Then why include my avatar?
What the hell are you talking about? I haven't mentioned your avatar nor your signature.

Go get banned for flaming also.

Two rules broken in one day!

You're being annoying and a nuisance. Please stop existing.

What the hell are you talking about? I haven't mentioned your avatar nor your signature.

Big loving whoops. Aghghghghghg... wow. Sorry. That was in Trogtor's only post. Yeah, whoops.

You're being annoying and a nuisance. Please stop existing.

Big loving whoops. Aghghghghghg... wow. Sorry. That was in Trogtor's only post. Yeah, whoops.

THREE RULES BROKEN? ANYMORE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BREAK SON?

Can be interpreted as admittance to trolling, as that was what was left in the quote.

It could also be interpreted as admittance to wanting to 'happy' up the place.

You guys are being ridiculous.

lol

1. I didn't admit to trolling. It was a response to my signature. The ambiguity was a legit forgetup on my part.
2. I said 'forget you' once. That's really flaming, right?
3. What third rule did I break?

3 strikes, you're out.

1. I didn't admit to trolling. It was a response to my signature. The ambiguity was a legit forgetup on my part.
2. I said 'forget you' once. That's really flaming, right?
3. What third rule did I break?

3 strikes, you're out.
He's joking.