Author Topic: AutoBridge V1.2  (Read 27471 times)

I never implied this, nor did I ever directly say it. Quit being defensive.
hUUUUUUE

oh my god you can repeat what i say, incredible

oh my god you can repeat what i say, incredible

inb4thCIAclientsided

Is it possible?  :cookieMonster:

inb4thCIAclientsided

Is it possible?  :cookieMonster:

"max bricks per second"

Probebly not. Considering it's abusive, spammy, etc.

Imagine a TDM.

"Can't snipe me now!"

This should be Admin only.

I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT, GIVE CREDIT TO AUTOBRIDGE FOR MAKING IT!

Fail.

what the forget does this even do.

Fail.

Why is this forum being filled with these type!

D3ATHCAT just had a bad day is all. But this forum is strict it isn't like the other ones. You don't just register and your done, you have to wait for an admin to approve. and chances are you won't get in. I was lucky to actually make it into these forums.

D3ATHCAT just had a bad day is all. But this forum is strict it isn't like the other ones. You don't just register and your done, you have to wait for an admin to approve. and chances are you won't get in. I was lucky to actually make it into these forums.

Dude, the only chance that you won't make it into the forums is if you have a REALLY spammy name. I have seen tons of people make it but then get kicked out. Its really not that hard to make it into the forums.

Fail.
Why is this forum being filled with these type!
are you a loving idiot?
he put that in AFTER i posted dumbass.

you act like registering actually matters.

Hmmm? What would you press if you were on a laptop. It might have been better to say: "You need to press The "light" button To activate the auto-bridge press again to turn off. Oh and another thing don't post without confirmed premission from author thank you!
Press "[" To turn on light if your on a laptop

Hmmm? What would you press if you were on a laptop. It might have been better to say: "You need to press The "light" button To activate the auto-bridge press again to turn off. Oh and another thing don't post without confirmed premission from author thank you!
Press "[" To turn on light if your on a laptop
what was the point of this post.