Author Topic: if you were in control of blockland what would you do  (Read 5287 times)

make it a autistic game

ban everyone on the forums

then make them pay extra

aaa
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 04:36:16 PM by Gusetnoobnewb »

Make Blockland Great Again.

Make a sequel. Imo there's lots of lost potential with this game. Making things like buildable vehicles possible in a non-hacky way would probably draw a lot of interest to the game, and make things like racing game modes much more fun.

bring back maps but replace slate with what we have now
I'd also give the current ui a make over, such as make script_healthbar default and clientsided
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 05:19:41 PM by Ryan Crowlife »

hats

In all seriousness, I would update the engine at the very least

Make a sequel. Imo there's lots of lost potential with this game. Making things like buildable vehicles possible in a non-hacky way would probably draw a lot of interest to the game, and make things like racing game modes much more fun.

This would be good too

What Darryl McKoy said

Probably move the game to a newer or more user-friendly engine; being able to easily make mods would certainly be a boon to the community.

I'd probably fix some of the default add-ons that have issues.
Support_LegacyDoors has issues with ghost brick collision, and ifaik Badspot still hasn't fixed some of the screwed up faces in modTer.
Then I'd try to work out some sort of deal with the advanced community coders to maintain the game engine.  I do not have the coding expertise necessary to do that.

After that- idk.  Work on vehicle collision?  The sort of change I have in mind would require all vehicles to be remodeled or reexported.  So- I'm not sure if that's even viable.  That's alot of game content to throw away for a game update. :<

port blockland to a much more suitable engine- a microwave

turn blockland into roblox, but for cool adults

ban all the people on the list

give it to someone who knows what they're doing