Author Topic: Why do some hate me?  (Read 5334 times)

Oh go soak your head, emoboyoftheyear. All I can do other than call you a crybaby is an attention whore.

Just loving do it if you've got the balls, even though your probably like 8. The knives are over there.

I also left you some mustard gas incase you get thirsty. <3

Oh go soak your head, emoboyoftheyear. All I can do other than call you a crybaby is an attention whore.

Just loving do it if you've got the balls, even though your probably like 8. The knives are over there.
You forgot to add 'Don't even bother cutting your wrist, your throat however you should cut.' ;D

And WhoDa? is right.

Lock this topic. Never mind you can't.

Don't kill your self. That's stupid. If you do.. Everyone will remember you as the kid who killed him self because people he didn't know hated him.

I also left you some mustard gas incase you get thirsty. <3
Kthx, I like ketchup more.

Nice ninja edit :(
Hey I saved it before you posted, I refreshed the page and so yours, sorry man.

You forgot to add 'Don't even bother cutting your wrist, your throat however you should cut.' ;D
He won't even do it if he's gonna act like a pusillanimous individual here about it.

EDIT:
Don't kill your self. That's stupid. If you do.. Everyone will remember you as the kid who killed him self because people he didn't know hated him.
He won't even end up killing himself anyway. This is just "waaa waaa, pay attention to me!111!11!"

Yeah, i guess your right. I doubt he will really kill him self. This might just be an attention plea.
But, in the case that its not.. Still follow my advice.

He won't even end up killing himself anyway. This is just "waaa waaa, pay attention to me!111!11!"

Hay gaiz ima kill myself so send me some new videogames k thanks <3 <3 <3

You don't deserve video games. By the way people talk about you 'round here you a deserve a bullet in the face.

I didn't know Mikiyikiy existed until i discovered this topic.
:/
Anyways, im leaving the topic now.. My work here is done.

ALRIGHT YA KNOW WHAT?! SHUT THE CRAP UP richardFACE!   

You don't deserve video games. By the way people talk about you 'round here you a deserve a bullet in the face.

Then come and shoot me bastard

Hahahah time for the ragequit.
Then come and shoot me bastard
You didn't even read his post did you?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 05:55:01 PM by Jimmg »

Hahahah time for the ragequit.

nah im keeping on this post.

you and Mtndew are ok with me

EDIT: now i quit
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 06:11:46 PM by block dude »

Listen, this forum is very harsh. And if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. I have been talked stuff about on here all the time, and I am sure other people have too.

But I don't let it get to me. I know those people are a bunch of idiots who have nothing better to do than to go on the internet and flame a child all day. Don't kill yourself. It's not worth it. a lot of people in your life love you. And killing yourself is not the answer. I hope you feel better now :).