Author Topic: Halcynthis: The idiot of add-ons.  (Read 2095 times)

You're an idiot, so your opinion doesn't count.

And you're also an idiot, so your opinion doesn't count either.

Idiot who disagrees + another idiot who disagrees = the guy did something wrong as was stated and known by everyone, but these idiots choose to deny it

Thank you for your time.

We are entitled to our opinion. And I said "No" because I'd rather NOT discuss.

And I said "No" because I'd rather NOT discuss.

If you don't want to discuss, why post in this thread? That's idiotic.

We are entitled to our opinion. And I said "No" because I'd rather NOT discuss.

You are polluting the system with your stupid and idiotic opinion, therefore it doesn't count.

If you don't want to discuss, why post in this thread? That's idiotic.

This.

Otto, you can't just pull a "I don't want to discuss" if you're on a freakin' drama thread.  You're obviously vying for attention, so please just get out.

You are polluting the system with your stupid and idiotic opinion, therefore it doesn't count.

This.

Otto, you can't just pull a "I don't want to discuss" if you're on a freakin' drama thread.  You're obviously vying for attention, so please just get out.
If someone is idiotic enough to post 'Discuss' is it my fault to assault the flaw of that? That people OBVIOUSLY are going to post? If you don't see my logic, you are either stupid or just an ass.

If someone is idiotic enough to post 'Discuss' is it my fault to assault the flaw of that? That people OBVIOUSLY are going to post? If you don't see my logic, you are either stupid or just an ass.
He said to discuss. You blatantly said I don't want to discuss knowing it would attract all the much attention you want hoping someone would quote it for truth. It is almost like someone saying "Rate it x/10" and you saying "I want to rate it y/10." for no purpose at all. All he was doing is telling you to rate it x/10. This goes back to this thread. All he was doing was saying to discuss it. You posted I don't want to just to cause trouble/get attention. You got attention all right but I doubt it was the kind you hoped for.

\/

He said to discuss. You blatantly said I don't want to discuss knowing it would attract all the much attention you want hoping someone would quote it for truth. It is almost like someone saying "Rate it x/10" and you saying "I want to rate it y/10." for no purpose at all. All he was doing is telling you to rate it x/10. This goes back to this thread. All he was doing was saying to discuss it. You posted I don't want to just to cause trouble/get attention. You got attention all right but I doubt it was the kind you hoped for.

This.

Otto, we all know that that isn't really why you said "No.".

Halc is a total bitch, but hes not the idiot. IBan much?

Halc is a total bitch, but hes not the idiot. IBan much?

Way to bring Iban into a topic that he's not involved in at all.  I think you are also the idiot here.

Way to bring Iban into a topic that he's not involved in at all.  I think you are also the idiot here.
Judging by the name, he is. Again, looking to try to get attention. Almost like saying "dis is like kalphider thinkin hes cool" which has nothing to do with this at all. Just because you browse around drama, look at things people say about other people, not understand any of it, and bringing it into another drama topic which winds up making you think you are cool and making other think you have no clue what you are talking about. Which you don't.

He is partially involved. Don't ask how. It's a long story.

Make it short.

First off, I highly doubt Iban was directly involved in this 6 year old posting 8 stolen and/or useless and/or completely crappy add-ons in a row.

I'll take your word only in that he was indirectly involved for the sake of argument, but that still doesn't mean he should be included in some drama topic on some 6 year old posting 8 stolen...

I think heedicalking hit it on the head (again) with mario.  If you've seen this mario kid before, you've seen every single 9 year old on these boards.