Author Topic: Post prank call stories  (Read 1392 times)

/title

My cousin's friends were over, and we were doing prank calls t like 4 AM
one of them we called 7/11 and asked for a 9/11 special

one time when i was really young I was doing prank calls with my sister, and I remembered a part from a Putt-Putt game where you had to dial 911 to get the fire dept to put out a fire. I wondered if 911 was actually the number for it and dialed it

i never touched the phone again

we once prank called these indian bootleggers and it was pretty forgetin funny

I swear to God Jefferson mcare you my mcfreind that mchad mchis mcsister prankmccall me like mcday before mcyesterday???

gauntt?

i was in an xbox party with 3 of my friends and they had me call a mcdonalds. some nice sounding lady picked up and the following conversation ensued

employee: hello this is mcdonald's how can i help you?
me: hey... you got any pepperoni?
employee: *holding back a laugh*uh no
me: ok bye

for some reason this loving floored my friends

I have never gotten nor made a prank call. I am a boring person.

One time I was on an xbox live party with some friends and I was in New york city at the time. I decided to call a foreign English shop that sold UK product and I called the man up asking, as a prank, if I had left a bike in the back of the shop. Me and the guy joked about on the phone and my friend then asked me to ask him if the guy was selling any granny smith apples. Me and this guy on the otherside had a very Brittish conversation and it went on for about 20 minutes. A very mad expereince tbh

Another experience is when one of my brother's friends got pissed off with the Fifa servers, he wanted EA's contact number and he was propper vexed. One of his friends gave him the number to Pizza hut. The conversation apperentley went like this:

Pizza hut girl: Hello this is pizza hut how may I assist you?
Friend (Shouting propper loud, angry): Why the forget are the loving EA fifa servers not loving working this is loving-
(Continous swearing)

everyone was dying
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 12:21:33 PM by Mouse droidz 21 »

I have never gotten nor made a prank call. I am a boring person.

what's you're # mabey we could work something out ;)

I was at school and my friends and i decided to prank call people. So we all take turns and one of my friends call a chemist and asks if it is bad that he just drunk the bleach up to the blue line.

what's you're # mabey we could work something out ;)
smooth

"pizza hut?? more like pizza butt!!!"

I work at McDonalds and some dude prank called me and asked us if we had any pepperoni. I said no and he hung up lol

someone called my private phone and just started to swear at me over the phone. i have no idea to this day who it was or how they got my number ):

I work at McDonalds and some dude prank called me and asked us if we had any pepperoni. I said no and he hung up lol
youre not a girl homo

the other morning me and my friend where tripping so hard we thought i was in charge of maintaining all the dads in the country, so we were frantically calling all her friends making sure they knew where their dads were and if they were ok