Author Topic: SamBot Mod 1.0  (Read 57177 times)

i think this is an awesome add on, though the follow people part needs fixing they go somewhere else instead of to me.

i think this is an awesome add on, though the follow people part needs fixing they go somewhere else instead of to me.

They don't follow, they only come to your position when you type in the command.

how did you actuly make it so you could see em becouse they never spawn near me and i can never find em EVER

They spawn wherever Players can spawn, I think. Check the player spawns and related locations.

They spawn wherever Players can spawn, I think. Check the player spawns and related locations.

False, The bots spawn where you are.

Now that i think of it, there is another glitch:

If the admin is dead the bot will be placed at position 0 0 0 and send the server console a message saying object doesn't exist.

This mod is fail.

i went to all spawn places nuthing so FAIL becouse i never find em

I notice in EVERY command you don't check if the bot even exists, you just think

"Yeah it exists, lets mess with it!"

Also the way you set this up could be easily used to mess with servers.

Such as:

You apply bot commands onto the clock ( /BotKill Clock )

This would destroy the clock on the map.

Players could use this to gain control over objects on your server, I recommend not using!

This can place harm on your server

Also

Code: [Select]
function serverCmdunshot(%client,%BotName)
{
  %BotName.SetImageTrigger(0,0);
}

This doesn't even check if %client.isadmin or %client.issuperadmin is true.

This mod is harmful to servers.

these bots work fine, (altho a dad bit hard to get going) this is no fail

oh yes it is fail i cant find the bots anywhere even when i tell em to come to me i even made it spawn on slate made it walk to me and i channged the time scale to max and it never came and i checked my spelling and i even did my guys name account name and my id and it never showed up why why why

Do

/botkill clock

It will mess the clock up

Do:

/botkill ClientGroup

This will destroy the simgroup that contains client information.

After that last command the game could have troubles finding clients and could crash.

Like i said before:

This script is a hazard and can forget your server up.

Fix the problem, or remove the add-on.

(I rewrote the whole thing, even added commands like /botfollow and others WITHOUS these risks)

oh yes it is fail i cant find the bots anywhere even when i tell em to come to me i even made it spawn on slate made it walk to me and i channged the time scale to max and it never came and i checked my spelling and i even did my guys name account name and my id and it never showed up why why why

I think you're too loving stupid to work this win mod.

im doing what the help said its not working thats that so fail (ps im really mad at all the jerks! that play blockland i mean this is a kids game poeple)

im doing what the help said its not working thats that so fail (ps im really mad at all the jerks! that play blockland i mean this is a kids game poeple)

You're too loving stupid to understand the help then.