Author Topic: JBlitz404 (43207) pure unadulterated autism  (Read 11953 times)

Yes, because age determines how experienced you are in certain fields?

Holy stuff are you seriously this dense?

when i see his posts i either think:

"i'm better than anyone so let's belittle everyone for having a political opinion"

or

"i've been insecure about sharing my political opinions"

Please reread the first paragraph of my last post and take to heart, because you're still doing it.
Literally, yes. Experience takes time, and aging takes time. Ergo, age = experience.
You very clearly lack awareness in news media and social conventions. I'm willing to believe you aren't very aware about politics either, although I really can't tell because everything you've said in the politics thread has been vague as hell.
I'm just not. I'm saying you can't be taken seriously because you as a person are inexperienced and not very smart. That you're 15 lends credence to that point, but it's not the crux of my argument. And I swear to god if I have to read the word "ageism" one more time I'm gonna burst a blood vessel.

I'm not pulling off an entitled attitude. I'm just trying to explain the certain aspects of the conversation, yet you can't seem to stomach it. The other thread was more of an argument on political beliefs, not politics in general. For some reason, you still pull the "inexperienced" card without providing a statement worth reading without a direct insult to one's intelligence. That's a reason why your posts are getting pretty tiring. Oh, better get used to "ageism" since it's the current topic.

Oh, better get used to "ageism" since it's the current topic.

go soak your head dude lol

I'm not pulling off an entitled attitude. I'm just trying to explain the certain aspects of the conversation, yet you can't seem to stomach it. The other thread was more of an argument on political beliefs, not politics in general. For some reason, you still pull the "inexperienced" card without providing a statement worth reading without a direct insult to one's intelligence. That's a reason why your posts are getting pretty tiring. Oh, better get used to "ageism" since it's the current topic.
You don't actually talk like this in real life, right? "I'm just trying to explain the certain aspects of the conversation?" I mean, I get it. When I was a freshman I used a lot of filler in my essays too, but stuff dude, that's just a meaningless phrase. Those words either don't mean what you think they mean or you're actually being indirect on purpose.

The most I'm going to talk about ageism is that the younger you are, the less developed your brain is. This is very well documented and its the basis for a lot of science on the psychology of teens. I'm gonna go ahead and say it outright: you are less mentally developed than someone older than you. That isn't ageism. Please stop pretending you're being persecuted for your age. It's actually because you're being obnoxious. If you wanna totally prank your future self, set a 2 or 3 year alarm with a link to this thread so you can cringe yourself to death when you reread this drivel.

Like, I don't even know what to say at this point. You're almost too stupid to interact with.

You don't actually talk like this in real life, right? "I'm just trying to explain the certain aspects of the conversation?" I mean, I get it. When I was a freshman I used a lot of filler in my essays too, but stuff dude, that's just a meaningless phrase. Those words either don't mean what you think they mean or you're actually being indirect on purpose.

The most I'm going to talk about ageism is that the younger you are, the less developed your brain is. This is very well documented and its the basis for a lot of science on the psychology of teens. I'm gonna go ahead and say it outright: you are less mentally developed than someone older than you. That isn't ageism. Please stop pretending you're being persecuted for your age. It's actually because you're being obnoxious. If you wanna totally prank your future self, set a 2 or 3 year alarm with a link to this thread so you can cringe yourself to death when you reread this drivel.

Like, I don't even know what to say at this point. You're almost too stupid to interact with.

Even when trying to raise a point, you just can't stop with the insults. Your point is already nullified just because of the last sentence. You could've left that out, but you just had to sound superior. Sorry, but I simply just don't agree with entitled grumps like you.

Even when trying to raise a point, you just can't stop with the insults. Your point is already nullified just because of the last sentence. You could've left that out, but you just had to sound superior. Sorry, but I simply just don't agree with entitled grumps like you.

He's 100% correct though

you're exactly proving his point even more that you really need to take a break and come back to reread all this garbage you're posting dude. if you really couldn't handle the actual advice that was given to you and you had to paint his post with a broad brush that he's just insulting you then all of what dreams_of_cheese has firmly explained to you is exactly his point.

please, actually take a break, and don't be like me last year.

but I simply just don't agree with entitled grumps like you.
lol what

I mean, that's just literally not how that works. I hate calling out fallacies on an online forums since it's usually kinda pedantic and obnoxious, but someone can call you an idiot but still be correct in what they're saying.

I wasn't kidding when I said you should sit back and relax those last few posts. You're actually, seriously, not-in-a-joking-or-insulting-way out of your depth. Stop trying to push your opinions because you aren't very good at it at all.

I mean, that's just literally not how that works. I hate calling out fallacies on an online forums since it's usually kinda pedantic and obnoxious, but someone can call you an idiot but still be correct in what they're saying.

I wasn't kidding when I said you should sit back and relax those last few posts. You're actually, seriously, not-in-a-joking-or-insulting-way out of your depth. Stop trying to push your opinions because you aren't very good at it at all.

You're not very good at being convincing either.

God

DAMN I am just

IN PAIN

Of WHAT!

you just said.

You're not very good at convincing people that 15 year old's are socially or politically experienced