Poll

Rocks are:

Made of stone
29 (18.1%)
loving delicious
131 (81.9%)

Total Members Voted: 160

Author Topic: .  (Read 112398 times)

Well, actually my computers power cable busted so no Skype or Blockland until I get my power cable (today or tomorrow) and can get off my mom's laptop.

And thanks Troos. I still miss you :c

'k, just tell me when I should host it for you (open beta yesterday proved successful).

Hmmm.. Maybe I could try join?
I'm a much better blocklander then forumer, beleive me.
I'm running for events

Should I make
A complex, large computer. -Default events ONLY
A weather system, that randomly changes and has a year thingy --Using variables (v4)
A little life system, with snakes that run around the place randomly -Using only default events
Same as above, but using a territory takeover with 2 colours and fighting -- Variables V4
taking ideas
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 04:52:45 PM by Makingblah »

Make and app with all of them.

Also I'm thinking of apping for building since I've gotten really good at building.

The Jail thing is coming along well and yesterday I redid the bathroom and we got the offices of WizzCorp added, although I'm not sure where to go now so we'll probably be making earlier sections of the build better and less straightforward.

Can You app for more than 1 spot?

If so I will PM you for Eventing and Building.

Make and app with all of them.

Also I'm thinking of apping for building since I've gotten really good at building.

The Jail thing is coming along well and yesterday I redid the bathroom and we got the offices of WizzCorp added, although I'm not sure where to go now so we'll probably be making earlier sections of the build better and less straightforward.
Hai. :D

EDIT: ~Negative.

I got fed like a fist full of open smiles :c

Application isn't really progressing since I have a lot of homework and I'm going to my grandparents in the weekend (no Blockland there).

Re: The Craftsmen - I hate everyone
And everyone hates you :(

I'm Apping, sending PM now.
Nvm, can't put a bls in a PM... :P
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 08:23:40 PM by Hawkclaw »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF APPLE!

They gave me a forgeted charger, then forgeted my shipment. Long story short, I'm stuck on my mom's comp until Monday - Tuesday.

I'll still get on Blockland, but probably no Skype and I won't get on Blockland as often because I don't like her keyboard ;c

Well, I'm not going to be able to host or use Blockland over the weekend either.

Wizzeh, we need some kind of script for what's supposed to go on in project Lol ur in jail br0. Right now we're kind of stuck because we don't know what to do.

I'm Apping, sending PM now.
Nvm, can't put a bls in a PM... :P
Pictures will do, just make a gallery post. Alternatively, you can send Spock a link to your file after uploading it to Mediafire or some other file hosting site.

Why D:
Purrrrge tiem!

Bob, Fung, and Rocket have been purged. D'aw.
D:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 11:36:12 PM by iFuzz »