Poll

Should the Purple Walrus space ship have a party hat or a crown?

Party Hat
14 (46.7%)
Crown
13 (43.3%)
Keep him bald
3 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: The Purple Walrus Clan {PW} Purple is better :3  (Read 26795 times)

Hey pablo i want in. You like my house yes?
Ill finish it yes? Then you teach me how to
make walrus yes?
 :cookieMonster:

NINJAEDIT: host a dedi btw.

Stop bolding the first letter of every sentence.
I Think He Likes It

Hey if you have decent building skills we could use you greatly. :) So please get on Blockland and apply for the {PW} clan. If you don't see a clan server up just ask one of the members of this clan for one on the forums and we will gladly host...

Pablo and drunk vampire already say my
wip build was good and if i finish it they'll
let me in so......yey

Guys, I don't think you heard but, I'm on vacation right now. I'm using a crappy labtop and can porbably get on Blockland right now though since it's  downloaded. I won't be on as much

Teach me how to make a walrus >:(

I am now hosting a application server. Go there if you want to join PW. It will not ever close on purpose... If it dies crash it will be back up shortly after hopefully with the most recent save :)

Great news. My vacation ends today, so I will be hosting the server by either today or tomorrow. If you want to see the clan build, stop by there later in the day.

I have faith in this clan

I'm going to fix up the MEMBERS banner soon. It looks to, out of style.

That is one cute walrus, I can't stop looking at it, it stares into my soul!

That is one cute walrus, I can't stop looking at it, it stares into my soul!
Many have died.

Fixed up the MEMBERS banner. Looks a little different on purpose.

Hmm... We need some more people in the clan... Please join a server and apply for the clan. If you do not no more cookies! ":cookie:"