Author Topic: Carnage Film Studios (CFS)  (Read 129857 times)

well whats the movie about before you start wasting our time over a movie we didn't know
I PM-ed you all it.

NINJAEDIT:
Short and random. Guess it's good for a warmup type of thing?
Yeah, just a warm-up.

well whats the movie about before you start wasting our time over a movie we didn't know
He sent you a PM with the script.

EDIT:
I PM-ed you all it.
'kay, why didn't that "WARNING: blahblahblah" thing pop up?

EDIT:'kay, why didn't that "WARNING: blahblahblah" thing pop up?
What warning?

What warning?
The warning that appears above the post box whenever someone posts while you were reading/typing.

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

I didn't this time, that is odd.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 01:21:00 PM by Freeze »

I don't, that is odd.
Either
A. It's never needed to pop up for you, or
B. You have it disabled.

Either
A. It's never needed to pop up for you, or
B. You have it disabled.
I don't have it disabled. Anyway back on topic. Skip do you want a part in it?

Yeah, I'll act for Bob, I guess.

Ok great!

Now we need.....

1 Physical Actor
1 Voice Actor

The part of Sam (voice acting) has been taken by Hellriot.
The part of Bob (physical acting) has been taken by Skip.
The part of filming has been taken by Hellriot.

We just need to make a schedule for filming times, and get a build ready.

I'm available just about every second starting from 3PM-10PM Eastern Time. Except when I need to feed my dogs. (Around 4PM)

I had a load but it deleted itself. I can whip it up within ten minutes. I'll come to the server early and get it set up, once we get the actors and filming times. We can start filming it even when we don't have all the voice actors, we just need the physical actors to film.

Reasons for Applying: Because I like blowing stuff up, and it has been awhile since I was in a clan
Did you see that?

Did you see that?

Yes, but we don't have a "Blow stuff up" branch.
• Filming - If you have a recording program, you may apply for this branch.
     (Please have a registered copy of FRAPS, or Hypercam. If you use Camtasia, don't apply for
     this branch. Camtasia is just horrible...)

• Editing - People who are familiar with using video editing software may apply for this branch.
    (Includes, but is not limited to: Windows Movie maker, Cyberlink PowerDirector, Vegas Movie
    Studio, Pinnacle Studio, and many more....)

• Acting - Those in this branch must be good at memorizing scripts, and acting them on time.
    Messing up a script isn't too fatal, since the bad clip can be removed, and re-recorded.
    However, it will make the filming for the video take even longer.

• Voice Acting - You must have a microphone for this, obviously. You also need to speak
    clearly, and not slur, or stutter your words. If you have a voice changer, that's great. If you
    do not, you can send the voice clips to me, or someone else in the clan who has one.

• Scripting - The branch that requires the most talent. If you are a good story writer, then this
    is the part for you. Try not to make some crap story such as this one: "Once upon a time, a
    man jumped off a cliff, and he died... The end..."

You can apply for more than 1. If you can do all of them, you can apply for all as well.