Poll

petition

yes
no

Author Topic: petition to make pie crust ban on sight 2 episode 1  (Read 10341 times)

No, it doesn't. It means that I have no ban-worthy posts up until now.

No, it doesn't. It means that I have no ban-worthy posts up until now.

Being too creepy will catch up with you.

Plenty of people made BoS for being too creepy.

Being too creepy will catch up with you.

Plenty of people made BoS for being too creepy.
Like whom?

Like whom?
off the top of my head tenshi got banned for constantly flirting and posting creepy pictures

I'm not posting creepy pics nor constantly flirting. Wasn't he a child enthusiast too or am I mixing him up with someone else?

I'm not posting creepy pics nor constantly flirting. Wasn't he a child enthusiast too or am I mixing him up with someone else?

Any pictures you post of your dog is creepy knowing your past.

so youre saying it was bad he was a child enthusiast as well even though youve straight up admitted being a zoophile multiple times

sorry you lost me there, which graphic dog picture did you consider to be okay? (hint: the answer is none of them)

exCUsE mE, I wasn't the one who posted a gif of a girl frenchkissing a dog nor any loveual dog images for the matter.

exCUsE mE, I wasn't the one who posted a gif of a girl frenchkissing a dog nor any loveual dog images for the matter.

All I saw was a girl getting licked by a dog.

I didn't loveualize it and assume she was frenchkissing it.

oddly specific

Yes, of course Tony, a girl getting kissed by a dog with her mouth wide open and thr dog's tongue licking the inside of her mouth isn't loveual.

In today's episode of handicap of the week: person whose been banned on many accounts is confused as to why people expect him to get banned again

Yes, of course Tony, a girl getting kissed by a dog with her mouth wide open and thr dog's tongue licking the inside of her mouth isn't loveual.
the problem here is not weather or not any individual pictures are or are not loveual. The issue is the quantity of obscene pictures posted BY YOU in the screen shot in the topic linked in the op