Author Topic: Zix's Randomizer DM! [BACK UP!]  (Read 34423 times)

people camp there and are completely invisible to the rest of the map

could probably be unraycasted though

I was testing the range of the flame thrower and he was in my way and that happened 10/10

It gets better.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 02:15:41 PM by KickFlow »

moreover i forcekilled kick for constantly shooting at me while i was trying to fix something that he told me to fix in the first place

I said autism twice and then said a joke about betel how am I saying autism over and over

Won't mute him when he says this but will mute me when I say this.

Why are you so mean bushido?! Just because i don't like your addition to the server?

Good little tease! I think he's doing this just for fun!

Oh! I'm banned! 10/10 bushido good reason.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 02:45:34 PM by KickFlow »

There's gotta be more that you are hiding.

I'm not. How can i "make an ass out of myself" if I'm muted?

I expose your stuffty way to handle me and you ban me for it then? 10/10

it looks like you're hiding something :*(
also i liked you :****(

If Bushido would like to get pictures of me hiding something be my guest I'm honestly not.

are you implying there's a better response to cutting up lines and mangling evidence so ludicrously overtly that people who werent even on the server know you're bullstuffting them

I posted stuff as it happened

if you want to deny that you're being an ass to me just because I voice my opinion about how I don't like what you've done with the server be my guest but you clearly are

Oh! It's okay, Wrapper unbanned me, so it's okay now, I forgive you bushido! :)

Alright guys, everyone should stop fighting because i now have the solution to all of your petty problems.

Build my map instead ;)

I can fully Guarantee that everyone will love it. 100% player rating increase or something...