Author Topic: Flaming  (Read 11531 times)

I can't seem to play on a server without getting flamed or banned. I did get over it until two months later this came up again.

What about my server?

Bump bump bump bump bumpity bump

I no longer respect you show the whole chat not just some bit of it that you edited to make me look like a fool.
I want you to show the Forums what i told you the whole conversation if you have pictures of it.
Already covered.

El Dorito said he\'d take about half a dozen pictures of the chat. There is no backing out of this.

Get ready for drama-topic number... what? 5?

great sweet alaskan asparaus tips! large text!!

there is nothing wrong with editing any map you please.
that's not stealing

there is nothing wrong with editing any map you please.
that's not stealing

What maps did he even "steal" anyways?

no clue i only read the OP

no clue i only read the OP

Oh well, he's still aggravating so I guess that works.

Hay guys.

I think it's funny that this topic was against flaming, and here we are, flaming.

Lol.

Hay guys.

I think it's funny that this topic was against flaming, and here we are, flaming.

Lol.
No, it was a "pity pls"/"OMG STOP BEIN MEEN" topic. He just said people shouldn't flame him, he doesn't care if you flame anybody else.

No, it was a "pity pls"/"OMG STOP BEIN MEEN" topic. He just said people shouldn't flame him, he doesn't care if you flame anybody else.
God it was a people that have to be a jackass then don't say anything at all topic.

Already covered.

El Dorito said he\'d take about half a dozen pictures of the chat. There is no backing out of this.

Get ready for drama-topic number... what? 5?
I'm back to stand and i would be glad is Dorito had pictures.

Backfiar
Spock i actually respect you now you've matures alot since the last time i saw you.