Author Topic: Do the cops hate mexicans or what?  (Read 2086 times)

I was just watching the news and i saw Mexicans getting arrested, sent to detention centers, or even worse, they get DEPORTED! Anyway i was just reading a newspaper saying that many  immigrants are heading home. This could end in rebellion or a bigger economic crCIA. What do you think of this behavior on immigrants?

If they get here illegally they go back to Mexico. The cops don't hate Mexicans just because you saw Mexicans getting arrested.

If they get here illegally they go back to Mexico. The cops don't hate Mexicans just because you saw Mexicans getting arrested.
Then why did two cops intentionally shoot a legal Mexican, huh.

Breaking the law? We don't know you didn't provide valid information.

I'm citizen but I'm from El Salvador.

I look Mexican enough that occasionally i do have to deal with some B.S. but in my opinion bad reputations are never entirely undeserved and while i do know a number of law-abiding hardworking Mexicans i know an equal number of law breaking lazy ones.

The primary problem the economy faces is that the U.S. has a slow population growth. That sounds like a good thing but for reason i can't remember (i didn't take economics, i just had it explained to m by a friend that did and i wasn't really listening) it's a bad thing for an industrial nation. The U.S. has always relied on on immigration as the primary means of population growth in the past and needs a steady influx of people to keep up.

Eidetic memory and all, if i had been listening I'm sure I could go in to great detail but i wasn't so i just have a piece of a conversation i heard over two years ago.

I was just watching the news and i saw Mexicans getting arrested, sent to detention centers, or even worse, they get DEPORTED! Anyway i was just reading a newspaper saying that many  immigrants are heading home. This could end in rebellion or a bigger economic crCIA. What do you think of this behavior on immigrants?

I bet your mexican.

I bet your mexican.
You're right, I am mexican. But just cause i'm mexican doesn't mean I am an illegal. Actually, my parents are mexicans. I was born in the U.S. so I am a natural born american citizen.

Cops intentionally shoot everyone the bad guys.  Not just Mexicans.  Its their job.

A whole bunch of immigrants are leaving anyway because work in America sucks right now.

You're right, I am mexican. But just cause i'm mexican doesn't mean I am an illegal. Actually, my parents are mexicans. I was born in the U.S. so I am a natural born american citizen.
     I assume your parents are citizens of the U.S. too, correct?

*waits for the impending "OMG U ARE SUCH A loving tribal FOR IMPLYING THAT" post.*

No.

You obviously can't distinguish citizenship by race. Also, it's pretty evident when they don't have identification when they get confronted by cops, people run. Also the people who support nativism are real ignorant, really it stems from an overall bigotry of foreigners.

If I remember correctly most of the immigrants leaving are from Indian communities (like Oaxaca) and even Central American countries like Guatemala, which are really poor and have bad living conditions. I would think most of them would speak Quechua or another native dialect, rather than Spanish as many people would assume. Spanish and native dialects have very little similarities, which is how middle-men on the boarder can take advantage of them just for their money.

They either get lucky or they end up one of the nameless dead that have died trying to get to America. It's really distressing to read about. PBS did a documentary on a population of immigrants in Long Island, it was titled "Farmingville". I suggest you watch it and come to a conclusion.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 03:42:45 AM by Ronin »

It's all about the media and fear mongering. I first learned about it through Michael Moore's Bowling for Columbine Documentary and decided to see if all this was true or him over-hyping one side like he normally does. I had the chance to stay in Toronto for a while and I can say that American news is garbage. You want to know where all stereotypes come from, look no further than your TV.

No wonder your so worried about illegal's being de-ported  back to mexico where they belong.  Also im not trying to be mean at all im fine with mexicans that are legal here.  Actually one of my best friends is mexican.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 12:31:29 PM by zoneark »

I read this a couple of weeks ago outta the Sunday paper.  I wasnt just referring to Hispanics, but Immigrants in general.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/magazine/chi-mxa0118magazinepolespg8-14jan18,0,2371060.story

It's all about the media and fear mongering. I first learned about it through Michael Moore's Bowling for Columbine Documentary and decided to see if all this was true or him over-hyping one side like he normally does. I had the chance to stay in Toronto for a while and I can say that American news is garbage. You want to know where all stereotypes come from, look no further than your TV.
Watched that last year, it was pretty good.  Their ghettos are funny.

I hate Mexicans (even the legal ones) who don't give a stuff of their time to learn English. And believe me thats 49.9% of Mexicans in Arizona. 21.1% have their accent forget it all up, and the remaining equivilant are bastards who speak Spanish and English fluently, and act like they are jesus.

And yeah, I have to admit that the cops HATE Mexicans down here in the Grand Canyon State.