Author Topic: Making Vehicle MODEL* Tips.  (Read 6279 times)

I just need some tips on make a MODEL Like where does the driver go on the model... do I have to set it... things like that. (I am using MS3d (Milkshape 3D))

step one: stop using annoying excessive colours in your posts.
step two: read my tutorial some pages back.

Don't know if your still trying to make a vehicle, but there are joints that you have to place on your model, each joint has a different name, each joint does different things, I don't know all the names for each joint.
I used to, but gave up model ling due to Milkshape being complicated for me.

GO TO GARGEGAMES.COM
TYPE IN "HOW TO MAKE A VEHICLE"
CLICK ENTER

use the loving TGE website noob!

Whats your problem you bitch!? I ask one question and you get mad and call me a Newbie! And actually spell right you Dipstuff.
God F*CK YOU.

huh..bitch.
omg! it doesn't filter bitch?

@Wolf: you don't have to get angry back if someone makes you angry, the way he posted that, he will probably get banned.

@Partizan: bitch was never censored, not in AoT, not in Blockland, not here, Badspot doesn't censor it.

wolf there is a difference between noob and a newbie, Noob is someone who dosnt want to admit there bad. and a Newbie is someone who is looking for help and can admit it.

you sir are a newbie :D

thats a good thing

Google think otherwise..

Sampapa, a newb is someone who is new to something and, as such, doesn't know much about the something and would need help :D

"Ninja" Edit: Partizan, don't interrupt my posts :( And get on Xfire :'(

Noob is a idiot who is 6
Newbie is a new 20 year old

not really.
a noob is someone who's a troll ,lives in a cave, has no idea what the hell he's doing.
a newbie is someone with knowledge (that at least knows how to post pics) but is just new to a certain place.

There, that's the best definition.
now please forget off.

It's a little hard to make out, but on here there's a list of all the parenting you'll need to do to get things like Vehicles, weapons and players to work:
http://fosters.realmwarsgame.com/tools/DTS_Nodes.pdf

lol nice. Newb's ask questions, N00bs Demand.