Author Topic: wolfy5097 BLID 149171  (Read 2221 times)

So i joined this dude's server and told him that maybe hosting a free admin server is not the best idea.

I was about to explain when out of nowhere he said shut up and banned me.

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/2L8Ke

Well it was a free admin server. What did you expect? Servers like that are garbage and utterly worthless. stuff like that is what clogs up the server list. But hey, it is a game that you buy and you're welcome to do anything you want. Including being the very definition of a badmin. Wolf is just some stupid kid. But good call on showing everybody Ox.

Well it was a free admin server. What did you expect? Servers like that are garbage and utterly worthless. stuff like that is what clogs up the server list. But hey, it is a game that you buy and you're welcome to do anything you want. Including being the very definition of a badmin. Wolf is just some stupid kid. But good call on showing everybody Ox.
Good Point.

/support
But it was a free admin server, what did you expect?

off topic, i almost have a feeling this shouldn't be a topic but another post in bushido's stupid mutes, kicks, and bans

otherwise, OT, /support, it's a really bad idea to admin people you don't know or have any trust with

idc what kind of server it was, if you joined my server and said I shouldn't host whatever kind of server it was, I'd ban you too

you joined his server and said it was a bad idea
he told you to shut up and you acted like you hadn't even said anything
the ban was stupid but you're also acting stupid

Let him host what he wants, he'll eventually learn, hopefully.

idc what kind of server it was, if you joined my server and said I shouldn't host whatever kind of server it was, I'd ban you too
Technically speaking, Thats constructive critism.

I don't think I'll ban this guy from any of my servers (yes, they are all down right now) until he actually proves to be a nuisance on my server.

What's up with people banning over such small things like that? Do they have the tolerance level of a pea?

Technically speaking, Thats constructive critism.
technically speaking, suck my richard. "this is a bad idea" is very definition of not constructive