Author Topic: RTB Development  (Read 333352 times)

In later versions, I'm hoping for a system where once you've made them in an image editing program, you can swap and apply skins for the RTB mod manager and chat. That would be really cool.

I could make something like that.

I have a group of addons I use for my lava knife TDM

I wake up today and the group is gone.

Wtf happened?

Groups seem to disappear spontaneously, I haven't had much luck tracking down all the cases in which this happens.

People keep randomly disconnecting from IRC, and it says it's from a dropbear thing.

People keep randomly disconnecting from IRC, and it says it's from a dropbear thing.
This isn't Ephialtes' problem to deal with.
CentralChat runs it.

The bad news is, if the problem turns out to be something engine-based then you'll be waiting until v17 is released before the RTB beta can go out.

The bad news is, if the problem turns out to be something engine-based then you'll be waiting until v17 is released before the RTB beta can go out.
I thought that when you said it might be a problem with the engine :(

But on the flip-side, the good news is that I might be able to get chat rooms integrated into the initial beta in the meantime. It's not all bad news.

But on the flip-side, the good news is that I might be able to get chat rooms integrated into the initial beta in the meantime. It's not all bad news.

Yay.

Ephi people found the RTB2 cached archive on google.

Uh oh, I'll email Google and ask them to take it down!

:O

Quick, get the Ban Hammer and the Blowtorch :<

And what good will that do them?