Author Topic: Super Shares his Opinion (Share Yours)  (Read 1359 times)

Basicly this is a post where i share my opinion on current subjects you can tell me things to share my opinion on also or just share yours soo we will get started

Xbox one Sucks PS4 Sucks
This is kinda one that gets on my nerves a bunch of idiots get on instagram or youtube saying "Xbox one sucks they didnt even change anything, Look at how they are down grading graphics (That the game is on previous and current gen consoles)" so dont mope about how they down graded games like watch dogs witch was on both XB1 and 360, they have changed the hard ware alot just start looking at next gen only games such as The Master Cheif Collection, Assassins creed Unity, and killzone, even though the price tag on the new consoles are high and im trying to save for an XB1 dosnt mean that you should hate every thing about it, it was time for a new Console

(Insert new game tittle here) is gonna be so bad.
This just gets on my nerves, in NO way at all can you be certain just because they have made 3 terrible games in a row dosnt mean they cant make a come back thats amazing Example : Splinter cell double agent :Terrible Conviction:Terrible Blacklist: :O amazing

This is not a rant topic it is a discussion topicn
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 05:51:35 PM by SuperFlaminninja² »

This is for your opinion: IPhone 6/6 Plus

If you ask me, all current gen consoles are worthless.

If you ask me, all current gen consoles are worthless.
Then can i have yours?

Then can i have yours?
why would he have one if he thinks they're worthless...

Then can i have yours?

Sure, all none of my current gen consoles that I haven't already sold off.

consoles are there to fulfill the needs of couch casuals

Sure, all none of my current gen consoles that I haven't already sold off.
free :p?

prefer a PC, but not saying "PC master race" like an starfish, I just prefer the mouse and keyboard over a controller

PS4? I want more.
Xbox One? I'm done.
Wii U? P-U.

I'm actually okay with the Wii U.
PS4 was okay when I played Marvel Super Heroes on it.
I Didn't try the Xboner because I hate Microsoft game consoles.

in my opinion, i have an opinion to share. it's just my opinion man, i could totally be wrong about this.

prefer a PC, but not saying "PC master race" like an starfish, I just prefer the mouse and keyboard over a controller
I prefer Mouse and Keyboard to its just my computer is dead D:
consoles are there to fulfill the needs of couch casuals
No there are die hard gamers on pc and consoles

PS4? I want more.
Xbox One? I'm done.
Wii U? P-U.
nursery rhymes with this guy

nursery rhymes with this guy
Better quiet down its almost nap time.