Author Topic: sephiroth shot up his school  (Read 84766 times)

i'm more concerned with the "honor student grading" website than the actual grade

ED grades anyone who does a shooting anywhere that's on their site
not sure why, but whatever

The last lines of that article hit me kind of hard.

“Should I escape this dump or deal with it? How can I become polite and make some friends out there in this world?”

Over 230 people viewed the post. No one responded.

yeah, I'm gonna be the moralcigarette and say that we should reach out more to people who need help

most people aren't going to shoot up a school, but how many people off themselves because of a lack of support?
this guy obviously didn't have any support at home, but maybe if some people had been there for him he wouldn't have done what he did

yeah, I'm gonna be the moralcigarette and say that we should reach out more to people who need help

most people aren't going to shoot up a school, but how many people off themselves because of a lack of support?
this guy obviously didn't have any support at home, but maybe if some people had been there for him he wouldn't have done what he did

To be fair, the guy was a deranged piece of stuff who spent years trying to terrorize people on this forum. He went to pretty much the worst place to throw out a cry for help.

agreed tbh

but the thing is he wasn't really part of this community and he didn't post since 2011, so it's not like much of us would've known

To be fair, the guy was a deranged piece of stuff who spent years trying to terrorize people on this forum. He went to pretty much the worst place to throw out a cry for help.
Pretty sure that cry for help wasn't here, it was somewhere else.

My point wasn't about him specifically; it was more of a general statement.  How many messed up people have we dogpiled or mocked before?  Remember the INH drama where everyone was egging him on and calling him a honor student?  forget, it's still a meme to this day.

I don't just mean potential honor students or whatever either; I mean people who are struggling with mental health problems in general (depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, etc.)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 03:18:03 PM by Electrk.. »

I can agree with that whole egging on thing, people often forget there's person behind the username and that relentlessly dogging on them is just pathetic.

I can agree with that whole egging on thing, people often forget there's person behind the username and that relentlessly dogging on them is just pathetic.

You're loving one to talk

Yeah, I goddamn am. Every time there's been a drama on some kid who's getting stuff for being weird I tried to stick up for him. Meanwhile you're just the kind of guy to give him stuff for being a degenerate or something, forget off.

I don't just mean potential honor students or whatever either; I mean people who are struggling with mental health problems in general (depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, etc.)
This place is generally cutthroat and toxic. Ameliorating that is the first step to not pushing people to do stuff like this

Whenever I tell someone to log off I've been 100% serious, and i'm sure everytime someone said the same thing they were also serious

but some people are just addicted to the internet and they refuse to get outside help.

Yeah, I goddamn am. Every time there's been a drama on some kid who's getting stuff for being weird I tried to stick up for him.
u kno i've noticed this and i just wanna say thanks for what u do, it's thoughtful :)

Remember the INH drama where everyone was egging him on and calling him a honor student?  forget, it's still a meme to this day.
Wasn't there also a time when Outland Predator tried to slit his wrist, but it didn't kill him and he was hospitalized for a while? I think it was posted about in one of the discussion topics

Then there's the whole Pie Crust situation, but the jury's out, and probably never coming back, on whether or not that's actually real