Poll

Company Name?

Reliable Expeditions, Demolitions
2 (33.3%)
SI Logistics Services
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Red Marsh - Basically A Black Lagoon Simulator  (Read 19792 times)

I run below deck to grab another box of .50 cal for the machine gun

I run below deck and make sure the engine and everything runs smoothly.

Just as I run out of ammo, Rutger (add him to the roster, damnit) comes up with another ammo box.

"Thanks, man."

"No problem!"
I quickly duck behind the cabin of the boat and take aim at some machine gunners

"Rutger, take that Mosin (it's a mosin. yes. no argue.) and pick them off! I'll be shooting at the hull to see if  I can sink it!"

"Rutger, take that Mosin (it's a mosin. yes. no argue.) and pick them off! I'll be shooting at the hull to see if  I can sink it!"
"Got it!"
I quickly put down the elephant gun and grab the mosin

I attempt to pick off the machine gunners yet again

Awiti turns to the Helmsman.
"Captain, any orders other then return fire?"
Awiti then turns to the crew.
"Someone hop on that Oerlikon! It has a better chance of taking out the boats."

"On it!"
I quickly let go of the .50 and run over to the Oerlikon, and start shooting at the hulls.

Awiti turns to the Helmsman.
"Captain, any orders other then return fire?"

"Return fire with nothing larger than a .50 caliber until we get in close. Anything bigger will sink what we came for."

I hit the boat's throttle up to 100% and I begin turning it so that it's in an interception path relative to the speedboats.

I grab the rifles and toss them into the cabin

"Hold onto these for me!"

I the rush over to the now vacant .50 cal and take pot shots at the hulls of enemy ships

gm pls

The gods have heard your prayers.

let's not RP like this please

I hop on the .50 in the front.

I let it rip at the gang boat that's firing at us.

The twins make their signature 'chunk' sound. Bright tracers fall onto the boat and shatter half of the windscreen. It doesn't sink them, but it scares them. They veer away foolishly.

"No problem!"
I quickly duck behind the cabin of the boat and take aim at some machine gunners

The boat weaves, your fire is ineffective. The slow rate of fire does no justice.

"Got it!"
I quickly put down the elephant gun and grab the mosin

I attempt to pick off the machine gunners yet again

The mosin is marginally more effective. You kill a gangster through the windscreen of the second speedboat.

"Return fire with nothing larger than a .50 caliber until we get in close. Anything bigger will sink what we came for."

Jaakko cuts in from the safehouse. He sounds slightly annoyed, or perhaps it's his accent.

"You have the cargo. Get rid of the gangsters!

"On it!"
I quickly let go of the .50 and run over to the Oerlikon, and start shooting at the hulls.

The few shots you manage to get off hits the water. A stray passes through the fragmentation shield on the Orelikon and whistles away.

Goddamnit the picture is blurry.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 09:14:42 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

I continue firing the Oerlikon.
"Captain! Please get on one of the 50's! Your effort might just kill em'!"

I hope he doesn't take that the wrong way.

"Hey Helmsman, when we're done here mind if I do a little looting?"

Rutger snickers while taking a few more shots at the enemy boats

"Hey Helmsman, when we're done here mind if I do a little looting?"

Rutger snickers while taking a few more shots at the enemy boats

"Remember what I said about not sinking 'em? Kill the men and not the boat, and anything you find goes to your name."

"Captain! Please get on one of the 50's! Your effort might just kill em'!"

I remain at the helm, as I am the one controlling the ship.