Poll

Company Name?

Reliable Expeditions, Demolitions
2 (33.3%)
SI Logistics Services
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Red Marsh - Basically A Black Lagoon Simulator  (Read 19924 times)

can we start our own companies

Name: Pedro Martinez
Position: Helmsman
Skill Sets: Welding, mathematics, skilled helmsman
Spoken Languages: Spanish (native), English
Country of Origin: Mexico
Physical Description/Mental Dispositions: 5'6, 226 lbs. Extremely muscular. Get swole. Brown, curly hair. Brown eyes. Mustache.
Backstory: Lived a life of poverty in Mexico. Stumbled across a entrepreneur 's cash stash, and used it to leave Cuba.
Possessions: Crappy .357 magnum found in the cash stash. Otherwise, he has the remaining cash from the, well, stash. Also, a high quality purple luchador's mask.
Other Notes: HE'S A LUCHADOR

i lied about steve nobs
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 05:43:26 PM by Juncoph »

I hope we get to pull a Captain Phillips and take a big forgetin oil tanker and get $$$$$

You're all in one company. I'm going to add an inactivity clause to the character submission.

Name: Yashairuauaruroai Mushaihgairuiasushu (he has a lisp)
Position: Strong-arm
Skill Sets: Bisecting humans
Spoken Languages: Mandarin, Japanese, Engrish
Country of Origin: JAPAN
Physical Description/Mental Dispositions: 5'9, 160 pounds. Wiry. Medically insane.
Backstory: Stole antique samurai gear from a museum after escaping a mental facility. Convinced Pedro is his shogun.
Possessions: Two katanas, full suit of historical samurai armor
Other Notes: He is literally useless in all respects other than the fact that he is really good at sword fighting.

Both accepted. Cypher, you're a bit on the ridiculous side bruh

I hope we get to pull a Captain Phillips and take a big forgetin oil tanker and get $$$$$

yes, but it's more of a slash and burn, and not piss off the world's largest naval power.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 05:42:14 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

Both accepted. Cypher, you're a bit on the ridiculous side bruh

what do you mean

what do you mean

Armor, Katanas and mental stability. You don't have to change it though, just be sure to play it well.

Armor, Katanas and mental stability. You don't have to change it though, just be sure to play it well.

i changed pedro's nationality, is that ok

add us to the roster pls

now what would be ridiculous is if i became asian deadpool...

...wait

Roster updated. One more to start. We're gonna need names for the company and boat.

Edit: Company shouldn't be derogatory, but the boat can be as obscene as you guys want.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 06:06:06 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

To hell with it we start in an hour.

For your atmospheric pleasure.

Welcome of the South China Sea, June 18th, 2013. The waves crash against the bottom of this wooden dock. The new falsely-named Higgins PT boat bobs gently in the ocean. In white paint, "Spanish Inquisition" is sprawled across the portside bow. Under, in smaller letters, it says 'Expect Us' There's a mixture of seaweed and salt fumes in the air.

You're on a dock on the island of Ko Chang, Thailand. The three of you stand on the beaten wooden dock. Jaakko at the safe house, bringing back the last car full of supplies. The sound of the nearby town is distant, and dulled. Your stuff it piled on the old, probably rotting wood.

It's hot as forget out, and humid too. Jaakko stated he'd arrive with the first contract's load too. This time around it's several cases of guns, bound for the Spratly Islands to the east.

Familiarize yourself with the boat, chat, wait for extra crewmen. When Jaakko returns, he'll supply you with the contract.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 10:08:36 PM by Mr. Hurricane »