Author Topic: Undertale - The RPG where you don't have to hurt anyone  (Read 278538 times)

Squartle is a living meme. Literally no point in taking anything he says seriously.
i bet your boyfriend doesn't take you seriously either after he saw your mushroom that you call your richard

i bet your boyfriend doesn't take you seriously either after he saw your mushroom that you call your richard

i like how everyone who's in the fandom jumps to the conclusion that people who dislike this game and say why are salty. let's face it, the community is becoming more and more like fnaf's and are spreading it around like cancer. i like the game, but the community is ruining it for me
Go on to gamefaqs forums and you will find plenty of posts whining about how "such a stupid sjw game" is winning the poll, along with multi-paragraph rants on why it doesn't deserve it's praise.

Don't forget how people were actually paying real life money to run ads on facebook for the poll and saying to vote for anything that isn't undertale.

and consequently some undertale fans are salty about how people are salty about undertale

the moral of the story is the internet is the richest hold of sodium chloride in the galaxy and people will stop at nothing to find ways to be salty on the internet

you like something??? i'm salty about that
you hate something??? i'm salty about that

you exist??? Salt City... Shut down Windows;

Let's just remember that these "contests" and polls literally are completely meaningless and anyone putting any weight towards it acting like it means something and making a huge deal out of it, really needs to re-evaluate their priorities.

you know, why did tumblr take such a liking to undertale when it has skeletons, who are always white and male

Let's just remember that these "contests" and polls literally are completely meaningless and anyone putting any weight towards it acting like it means something and making a huge deal out of it, really needs to re-evaluate their priorities.
That's ironically what makes it so interesting to others, though. I hope Undertale wins so the message boards churn out more gems like "UNDERTALE HAS RUINED MY LIFE" and "If my child said they wanted to play Undertale I would disown them." It's hilarious, even if half of it is just trolling.

In other news, here's a badass version of Megalovania - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtlYjauU6ls

May or may not have been posted; I only skimmed the last few pages.

THAT'S IT SANS I'VE HAD ENOUGH

this is the best, most disturbing remix of Your Best Nightmare I could find
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyXnOYEuqsA
gets loud at 0:25 be warned

can someone give me tips on what kind of mod i should do? i was thinking i might do an AU where everyone else is a human but the player is a monster but that would require too much sprite editing and cause some of the story (such as amalgamates) to be removed

some of the things i could do: just make the frisk sprite into Chara and change all of the narration to red text(chara's voice) and make it say something else

i could also possibly do underfell / edgy genocide AU but its like.... limited when it comes to story editing because i can only edit text, emoticons and images

can someone give me tips on what kind of mod i should do? i was thinking i might do an AU where everyone else is a human but the player is a monster but that would require too much sprite editing and cause some of the story (such as amalgamates) to be removed

some of the things i could do: just make the frisk sprite into Chara and change all of the narration to red text(chara's voice) and make it say something else

i could also possibly do underfell / edgy genocide AU but its like.... limited when it comes to story editing because i can only edit text, emoticons and images
make a mod where you play as an edgy original character from deviantart, every line of examine text has to be edgy or autistic.