Author Topic: Swatting Update: He's caught  (Read 31592 times)

With the persistence Akio has had trying to get to the bottom these swat threads wouldn't context mean he at least deserves the benefit of the doubt? I'm not saying you should believe everything in this thread with 100% certainty but this sort of stuff is incredibly hard to make proof for until there's an article or some sort of news stub about it.

well at least they got the guy
hopefully
and at least people are safe now, hopefully

well at least they got the guy
hopefully
and at least people are safe now, hopefully
lol no one is safe on the internet

With the persistence Akio has had trying to get to the bottom these swat threads wouldn't context mean he at least deserves the benefit of the doubt? I'm not saying you should believe everything in this thread with 100% certainty but this sort of stuff is incredibly hard to make proof for until there's an article or some sort of news stub about it.
from what ive seen akio really doesn't seem like the kind of person who would lie like this, so i don't really get the where the skepticism is coming from other than knee-jerk reactions stemming from being fooled by other people

from what ive seen akio really doesn't seem like the kind of person who would lie like this, so i don't really get the where the skepticism is coming from other than knee-jerk reactions stemming from being fooled by other people

Either that or people being contrarian really just for the sake of making more drama, which doesn't sound very unlikely.

I gotta agree with stufflord here, if he used a VPN the first time he could have easily just baited you guys and giving you an innocent kid.
Well considering he used a VPN that lead to a house in Canadia, i can agree.  But, the little idiot forgot to connect to it and he was found living in TN.  Im glad the police didn't make a big deal to the poor family in canadia

jesus richard
if this was the real storm surge
halleujah

Nobody's surprised that it was a 12 year old

Only 12 year olds do this

wait what the hell i'm so far behind here
when did you get swatted akio

Tell us what his sentence is.

I'm inclined to believe that they got the wrong person. The dude in the recording from a while ago didn't sound anything like a 12 year old.

I'm inclined to believe that they got the wrong person. The dude in the recording from a while ago didn't sound anything like a 12 year old.
The kid they got apparently confessed to swatting me and the other people, so it's really confusing. My guess is voice changer.
Tell us what his sentence is.
I don't think it can be determined that fast, but if I find out, I'll let you guys know.

I'm going to meet up to get more in-depth info. I should have it by 8:00 central.

It was some guy from tennessee