Author Topic: My mom is a bitch... Again.  (Read 2068 times)

So school started 3 days ago and its wednesday and on wednesday we only have half a day (until 11:55). So I came home from school, making my backpack for the next day and I had no homework. So I started up my computer and PS3 and played some GTA V with friends. at arround 4PM my mom starts walking into my room saying very angry and load: "Why do you have a phone?!?". "Well... To text and call 'n stuff? Like everybody else?". then she walks away. I check my phone and I have 1 unread message by my mom. one loving unread message?. It was about what I hours I have to go to school and go back. So I text her the hours wich was exactly the same as the year before, 30 mins later she storms into my room yelling about stuff and hours and tell me it hurrlovingdurr, "one month no computer and do your loving math hurrdurr."I ask you 1 thing and you don't answer hurrdurr" "*me yelling back* I loving texted it you" "You should just tell it me*walks angry out of my room*" Well, I loving told you, what do you want? Why do you even have a phone then? I didn't have even have math in these 3 loving days of school and I have no loving idea what I had to do, so I just stared at a piece of paper. "IF YOU DON'T GIMME THESE HOUR SOON I AM GOING TO THROW YOUR BOOKS AND COMPUTER OFF THE BALCONY". I stand up, walk to my room, get a piece of paper and my penholder, slam the door behind me and walk back. Slam the piece of paper against the table and start writing these loving hours, teachers I have, what classes at what hour, when I have a day off and all that other stuff. Because maybe The hours isn't good enough. I slam the paper infront of my mother and walk back to my math book, starting to stare at it again. Some later our of nowhere she says "ITS 23°C (~73°F) AND YOU WALK ARROUND WITH A SWEATER?" SHUT... THE forget... UP, I DRESS HOW I loving WANT WHENEVER I WANT AND YOU CAN'T SAY stuff ABOUT IT BITCH.. After staring another 5 mins at my book anjust pick up my stuff and went to my room.

TL;DR
My mom got angry because I didn't respond to a text message because my phone magicly went into silent mode.

Im just angry and I typed really fast without actually thinking so it probably contains lots of typos.

why would she throw your books off the balcony
that sounds like the opposite of something a parent would want to do. is that even a punishment?

anyway, you're being unreasonable

wow mom
"Why do you have a phone?"
says the mom with a phone

"To text and call, and stuff?"
so then she texts you and you miss it and she goes apestuff
okay
that's harsh
like come on

sounds a tad over exaggerated but if its totally true then wow

Well is she a single mom and do you have a lot of brothers or sisters

this is the most ridiculous thing that has ever made me laugh before

Your mother sounds like a disfunctional parent
What were her previous antics?

this should be archived for future generations

I think just about everybody's parents do stuff like this from time to time.

Having meltdowns over the smallest and most unreasonable things.

why would she throw your books off the balcony
that sounds like the opposite of something a parent would want to do. is that even a punishment?
She really said that. I was thinking to walk to my room, grab all my books and throw them off myself.

sounds a tad over exaggerated but if its totally true then wow
Remove all the lovings and stuffs and there we go.

Well is she a single mom and do you have a lot of brothers or sisters
She is not single and I only have 1 sister.

Your mother sounds like a disfunctional parent
What were her previous antics?
Bitching about school, that I have to get higher grades or she will sent me to a boarding.
My grades are just like any other?

Bitching about school, that I have to get higher grades or she will sent me to a boarding.
I think shes just trying to help you though
If your grades don't stand out you won't stand out, is what I think your moms mentality is

does your mum have any syndromes/disorders/illnesses? if so you need to live with it, Yes its hard and it will piss you off but try to just ignore

If your grades don't stand out you won't stand out, is what I think your moms mentality is
There are some parents that push their children too far, when you force a kid to do extremely well in school you have 1 big problem that is mentioned in the bible and everywhere, your child will not learn any mistakes and when they don't learn a mistake they won't know how to deal with it when their old and something goes wrong. Its best to be the person you are, I'm not saying "forget school don't learn" I am saying "if you have low grades you have a objective and that objective is to improve them" you should always be the person who you are, not the person that will never learn a mistake in life and suffer when he/she is older
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 12:56:43 PM by Mouse droidz 21 »

It sounds like you disobeyed your parent and are playing it off like doing it is okay.

I easily passed the year? I don't know what she is complaining about?
~70% is more then enough.

does your mum have any syndromes/disorders/illnesses? if so you need to live with it, Yes its hard and it will piss you off but try to just ignore
Stress... Allot of stress.
But I am very emotional and cry very fast so... Dis is gon b hard.

It sounds like you disobeyed your parent
I just... Didn't repond to 1 message I didn't see?

Ha.

My mom has to ask me 10 questions about assignments that I get <90% on and tries to make me go get private tutoring from my teachers so it doesn't happen again. Doesn't matter if I have an overall A in the class. If she sees my grade sheet and it says A, A, A, A, A, A, B, A, A, A, A, A, she is going to see that B and dig me out on it as to why I got that B, and then go ask my teacher for "help" on it.

I've set my standards too high over the years :|