Author Topic: What happened to the Blockland Forum/Blockland?  (Read 2512 times)

well forget

Apparently keys were being given away
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 09:59:58 AM by YouKnowWhoAgain »

lmao i'm staying with you guys till the end

on a sidenote graphs can be wrong because some people will keep playing for no apparent reason

Then why are you still here?
It seems to me people get offended when other people say "blockland is dead/dying". As if this is some sort of insult.
It's not a compliment or an insult, this is just a perspective given similar games and activity data.

Blockland isn't a thriving goldmine anymore, face it, that ship has sailed for now.
However, given the circumstances, perhaps there is something to be learned here.

because im part of that dead community? if activity would make me leave, don't you think i would have left 2 years ago? im going to block you, im really sick of hearing you
are you this much of an incompetent?

It seems to me people get offended when other people say "blockland is dead/dying". As if this is some sort of insult.
It's not a compliment or an insult, this is just a perspective given similar games and activity data.

Blockland isn't a thriving goldmine anymore, face it, that ship has sailed for now.
actually a good point

because im part of that dead community? if activity would make me leave, don't you think i would have left 2 years ago? im going to block you, im really sick of hearing you

It's not a dead community of people are still part of the loving community. Dying sure but not dead.