Author Topic: YMDTW V - status report 1 - How many memes could a meme memer meme if a m[...]  (Read 22034 times)

lol forget you removed

am afraid of spoons
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 12:17:54 AM by Tudoreleu »

Cybertails threatened me with a spoon should I dare make a new thread.

Will Bomb Kirby be brave and make the new thread anyway? Find out after these messages!

Cyber C'mon dude. pls.

ZANARAN2: 4 - You throw a reinforced kick into the wall.
FLAMECANNON: 6.5 - You collapse in hopeless frustation, then slowly start to shamble away from the wall, having your hopes and ambitions crushed into dust. The sheer emotional impact has quite the effect on the wall.
BOMB KIRBY: 3 - You throw a pair of robotic tails at the wall.
OWNAGE56: 6.5 - You blast yourself sky-high, and unload a vast volley of rockets into the wall, trembling with each blast.
TUDORELEU: 4 - You use your raw strength to rip into the wall.
F3D323: 2 - The Earth's military refuse the ridiculous-sounding request and turn you away.
LEGODUDE77: 1/1 - You attempt to channel the situation's very essence into a Chaos Dunk. You promptly get blown up, and then sutured back up by the lingering green light from ZANARAN2's knockout.
NONNEL: 5 - You order the USSR's top men to bring down the brick-and-mortar curtain before you.
GOJIRA: 3 - You lift off, but your rocket tips sideways and smashes through the wall.

The wall, at last, starts to topple. Some FORUMERs make a mad dash for what lies behind it, while the Moon and Mars glare at them from above.

HODOT: 1/2 - You run over and unzip your pants, but are quickly KOed by a falling brick.
CRISPY: 6.5 - You get every explosive you can find, and pummel the falling remains of the breached wall using them.
COOL BOI: 2 - You rush over to your rocket, only to find out it's missing. You shake your fist at GOJIRA's general direction (the wall).

It's raining charred brick shards, and the mortar dust has morphed into something of a sandstorm. Some of the FORUMERs have managed to scale the rapidly widening mountain of debris.

KILLERCOP311: 1/2 - You send out a heavily armored man to thin out the debris, but he's quickly downed with a blow to the head.
FLATFLYER: 2 - You whip out your ocarina to play a catchy tune of time rewinding, but your performance, and ocarina, are both cut short with a ricocheting brick.
JARELASH: 4 - You grab the largest sword you can find, use an explosive to jet yourself into the air, and cleave a great bit of the toppling wall remains.
THESCOUT: 1/2 - You run out with a spray can, but the debris hailstorm quickly gets unbearable. You sustain a concussion while running away.
AUTOBAHN: 6.5 - You use the nearest tractor beam in an attempt to slow the Moon and the surrounding wall remains. You can't tell if it's working or not, you can't see well past the local weather.
PURPLESIR: 6.2 - You noisily thrash around, launch several fireballs upwards and then fall over.

The horrific hailstorm intensifies, and most of the FORUMERs are visibly exhausted. Only one lone FORUMER manages to clear the terrifying climb, darts over to the white black-box, opens it, and finds ??????? inside. He gives it a long, thoughtful look, and then...

WALL: 6.6 - You shout "UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A!!" and thrust the ??????? into the sky. It lets loose an intense white beam that punches through the wall's remaining carcass, finally vaporizing it.

The beam rips the now, immobile Moon apart in an earth-shaking blast, and repels Mars away from Earth, returning it to its normal orbit. The FORUMER collapses, but the ??????? is disintegrated and the beam continues to linger, soon becoming too intense and whiting everyone out.

The Earth is a discombobulated mess, the Moon is in pieces, Mars is back to orbiting the Sun normally, and the Wall has been destroyed.

THE END

« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 12:01:36 PM by Cybertails1998 »

and the tenth update concludes this episode of "how hard can a group forget up a simple task" with Cybertails1998! thanks for playing

The first YMDTW to be finished and the Earth is ruined.
I hope you're happy.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 04:24:20 PM by Electrk. »

purplemetro wins  :cookie:

Cast revive on wall
You successfully cast revive on WALL with your last breath, neglecting every other dying or otherwise KOed human being. To be continued in the next airing of I Am Legend, tonight at eight.

can I make YMDTW6 now?

can I make YMDTW6 now?

aHHH I WAS WORKING ON AN OP FOR A NEW, POINTLESSLY COMPLEX VERSION

or maybe a simple one and my complex one would work? Who knows.

IIRC green is opposite to purple on the color wheel