Author Topic: King of page X  (Read 17193 times)

"First you tell me I can't poop in the living room, then you tell me I can't poop in the kitchen!  I can't keep up with these rules!"
Actually, that is perfectly true

In this case it would be "First you tell me I can't spam with overused letters or word, then you tell me I can't spam king of page X! I can't keep up with these BLF rules!"

what about queen of page x is that allowed

what about jester, or knight? what about prince?

oh god no that would just cause more stuffposts and make more pages

They should get a longer ban for both having low self-esteem and being a smart-ass.

"First you tell me I can't poop in the living room, then you tell me I can't poop in the kitchen!  I can't keep up with these rules!"
Does BL House have any bathrooms or are we expected to augment ourselves so that we don't even poop for the rest of our forum-lives?

In this case it would be "First you tell me I can't spam with overused letters or word, then you tell me I can't spam king of page X! I can't keep up with these BLF rules!"
I don't really see how it's "spam" if you only say it once, in the case of page 200 of the forgettable dungeon.

I don't really see how it's "spam" if you only say it once, in the case of page 200 of the forgettable dungeon.
because nobody cares about or wants to see childish garbage on a game development topic

because nobody cares about or wants to see childish garbage on a game development topic
Or any topic in general, something blockchip can't understand

Only needs to be likee 2 rules. Its actually very simple.
1) Dont be very stupid.
2) Dont be to much of an ass.

If you have to question where rule 1 gauges at, you just broke it anyway, banned.
If you cant self-gauge rule 2 on your own, depending on common sense and situation, you just broke both rules, banned.

1) Dont be very stupid.
Those are extremely vague and stupid rules. They might as well just be "don't do too many bad things". Almost every post on this forum could be bannable according to those rules, that's how vague they are.
If you have to question where rule 1 gauges at, you just broke it anyway, banned.
If you cant self-gauge rule 2 on your own, depending on common sense and situation, you just broke both rules, banned.
If you think that people should just figure it out for themselves and be banned them if they can't, why even have rules?

If you think that people should just figure it out for themselves and be banned them if they can't, why even have rules?
Common sense says bad things would happen if there aren't rules..

Common sense says bad things would happen if there aren't rules..
I know. I'm obviously not saying hat having no rules is a good thing.

blockchip's mad because if those were the only two rules he'd get banned lol

1) Dont be very stupid.

Lmfao