Author Topic: Cohort – ▁▅▇▂▅▃█▇▅▃▅▅▄▅▇▁ Asstetics of booty  (Read 31855 times)

lol after some issues the server will be here tomorrow, for Steampunk Castle :P

Abandoned dying planet outpost

Wow, that looks really good.

is there any way i could get that bootiful castle by king leo ( and not sleven ;) )

Hello, Rem here on a relevant pursuit:
After talking today with Sylvanor, I learned that at least in some cases, a Cohort app can be looked at before completion for purposes of advice. As such, I am considering applying for Cohort, and wish to pre-submit a build which I have been considering using. Below are two simple collages of pictures of QMOIS Dragonfly:

Two keypoints on this build I wish to resolve:

First, the ship is three years old now and was not originally intended as an application build for any clan or project, but as my own mobile operations headquarters. I have a number of other builds/apps in the works, but all of these will take me considerably longer to complete than it will to finish off Dragonfly's latest renovation.

Second, I was unsure if Cohort would amicably accept airships as apps. I wish to know if this kind of thing is a... "Cohort"ish thing.

question: when you guys are about to make a huge build, like a city or something, what's the first thing you do?

question: when you guys are about to make a huge build, like a city or something, what's the first thing you do?
They normally make a cool little build testing out a new style than expand on that.

Hello, Rem here on a relevant pursuit:
After talking today with Sylvanor, I learned that at least in some cases, a Cohort app can be looked at before completion for purposes of advice. As such, I am considering applying for Cohort, and wish to pre-submit a build which I have been considering using. Below are two simple collages of pictures of QMOIS Dragonfly:

Two keypoints on this build I wish to resolve:

First, the ship is three years old now and was not originally intended as an application build for any clan or project, but as my own mobile operations headquarters. I have a number of other builds/apps in the works, but all of these will take me considerably longer to complete than it will to finish off Dragonfly's latest renovation.

Second, I was unsure if Cohort would amicably accept airships as apps. I wish to know if this kind of thing is a... "Cohort"ish thing.
hell yeah

i think they get together and basically just sneeze into their computers then bam results

yes to rem, didnt even look at his pics saw "apply" and a smile appeared on my face. I would gladly welcome rem to the team with open arms

YAY! Here is the new Add-On page! Now with usefull add ons!!

This is buggy and very wip, not all links work yet, give me time!

I'll be glad to upload the castle if ye admin me on ze server.

Also, my two exam weeks start tomorrow, so don't expect to see me around much or at all.

As for Rem, your technical skill is immensive, and I'll defo support your entrance to Cohort. In all honesty I've rarely been a fan of your aesthetic choices, but that's a mere matter of opinion. Besides, it just means you'd add another very distinct style to our mixup, which can only benefit all of us.

i think they get together and basically just sneeze into their computers then bam results
I confirm this. Especially Sylv has a really bad flu going on non-stop.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 03:50:09 PM by Ladezkik »

I confirm this. Especially Sylv has a really bad flu going on non-stop.

blébléblé

Also: i Updated the Team members and the Project page! Steampunk Castle Server will be ready with loaded save tomorrow!