Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 604336 times)

I banned some guy for haveing the name  "Motherforgeter"

I fell so loving bad.

Tezuni permaed a guy named snake.

8-----------D connected
Hyaku: inb4ban
Other Guy: 5 4 3 2 1...
8-----------D: hi
Tezuni has permanently banned 8-----------D: "no"
L o l

I'll post a pic when I get home, it was hilarious.

BlockDudes and idiot. Hes just another one of them morons who think that just because they have admin their better than everyone on the server. I think we should post his ID and everyone perma ban him. Give him a taste of his own shyt! >=)
Good idea :D
Also this is why i host my OWN servers.
(But i only host a Prison Rp c:)

Not skinheads, but kids who think they're cool
But they aren't cool.
They are badmins.

Tezuni permaed a guy named snake.

8-----------D connected
Hyaku: inb4ban
Other Guy: 5 4 3 2 1...
8-----------D: hi
Tezuni has permanently banned 8-----------D: "no"
L o l

I'll post a pic when I get home, it was hilarious.
i know hyaku

Got kicked off of Kong123's FREEBUILD Server

Reason: I DONT KNOW YOU

Got permanently banned from a pixel art server, where half of the users were admins. After a while of loading the mass amount of files I got perma'd by Zoey. Reason: You bumbutterbuttpickle. Wtf?

I got banned by admrive for no reason off a love rp (whytheforgetwasIthere),he also used admin password to get admin
Later I asked on a city RP "Does this server have rape mod?" and I got bannedz

I got banned by admrive for no reason off a love rp (whytheforgetwasIthere),he also used admin password to get admin
Later I asked on a city RP "Does this server have rape mod?" and I got bannedz
Admrive is known for being an starfish. He's got four dramas on him and one of them he made himself, basically mocking the others and calling the people who drama'd him whiny babies.

Aoki's Freebuild
I joined and took a long time to notice that most of the builds are plane stations. I found a place that isn't crammed and I put buildconfetti(); into console.
I was told by a moderator to stop with that "spam" and I told him I was just using buildconfetti(); and to put it into console to see what it does for himself.
I got in somebodies plane and then got out to delete the confetti after eventing myself to be transparent as a joke.
Right after I evented the bricks, I was moderator banned by Codeine (BL_ID: 41339) with no reason.
He claims it was an order from an admin there, but I'm not buying it very well.

Aoki's Freebuild
I joined and took a long time to notice that most of the builds are plane stations. I found a place that isn't crammed and I put buildconfetti(); into console.
I was told by a moderator to stop with that "spam" and I told him I was just using buildconfetti(); and to put it into console to see what it does for himself.
I got in somebodies plane and then got out to delete the confetti after eventing myself to be transparent as a joke.
Right after I evented the bricks, I was moderator banned by Codeine (BL_ID: 41339) with no reason.
He claims it was an order from an admin there, but I'm not buying it very well.
That server is stuff. Don't even bother going there.

I fell so loving bad.
Gosh, I hope you're alright. Did you break anything?